Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

PIMP out conquer

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Code:
FATAL ERROR: One or more operations in "\usr\Conquer Online 2.0\conquer.exe" failed to respond.
This is mainly caused by an attempt to make any TQ program cooler than it really is.
Re-Installing this program may fix this error.
Lol. CO Can't handle being pimped. Its not in its Terms Of Service.
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=3&text=Half the people wont read this far, but if you have: Realize this was sarcastic.' border='0' alt='Half the people wont read this far, but if you have: Realize this was sarcastic.' />

Old   #17

well i have played around with the sounds in conquer com eup with some nice ones so far but as far as graphics i would problie have to redownload conquer about 10 times before i figuerd out that i did something wroung.yea its that bad.but i am learning slowly.i know it can be don eand i am going to keep on trying.but right now i just got sounds.i am working on now trying to have diff music in diff maps.so in market it can be some soft stuff but in gc have some hard rock.so every map has my own little touch i think this would be sweet.any way that is all i have now and if this sounds like something any one would like please tell me.i will release some stuff but right now i dont think people would want it.well any way to much talk peace people.

Old   #18

lol just put sound off and put your own music on i always listen to radio. still i hope they make the sound/ graphics a bit better , allot has already done becouse first co was very boring now evrything already looks nicer anyway