Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AutoTrain

Discussion on AutoTrain within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey all...
ive been looking for a macro or bot that atks, heals, and sits,
ther is 1 which i found but my comp got rebooted and i need to find it again
lol and i cant so if any 1 has pls

ty
Old 04/30/2006, 20:50   #2

SEARCH.

-einhornchen
Old 04/30/2006, 20:55   #3

CoParter

Similar Threads Similar Threads
FIX THE DAMM AUTOTRAIN ( DC )
12/03/2007 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Status: Working The problem was the t_bot that doesn't want to start training, right? When you start training u get dc, i fixed that.. .....:::: T_bot + Crack By Mandark ( ProtjectHax)::::..... Downloads: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/sro-exploits-hacks -bots-guides/100112-tbot-crack-mandark-projecthax. html
Fixed DC AutoTrain!!
11/29/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 31 Replies
Status: Working The problem was the t_bot that doesn't want to start training, right? When you start training u get dc, i fixed that.. .....:::: T_bot + Crack By Mandark ( ProtjectHax)::::..... Downloads: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/sro-exploits-hacks -bots-guides/100112-tbot-crack-mandark-projecthax. html
Autotrain Skill ranks.
08/13/2007 - Cabal Online - 41 Replies
Hey guys in the following I'm gonna tell you how to reach double Transcender skill rank without even being in front of the Pc. How many old Players may have noticed , you can use the training dummies to lvl up your skill rank by simply putting in a little piece of paper inside of the keyboard and letting him keep slaying on the dummie. Since the dummies give only 30% of the total Skill Rank Im going to show you how to use this little feature as an exploit. Notice : this exploit / bot...