Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Program Idea

Discussion on Program Idea within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Well yall, Here's Drevel.

I like to keep my posts to the minimum but I've been pondering this a few days and I think it would be one of the best cheats/proggies out there if done right.

A program to where you could control all of your open clients with the same mouse.

"What in the hell are you talking about Drevel?"

Well, Say for instance you have 10 clients open, When you click a spot to jump, It runs concurrent with your other clients.

Say, For example, You have the program on, Stack 10 characters, Click a spot to jump and bam, all of your clients jump there.

Or, lets say you have a mass mining operation and you don't feel like jumping 12 miners to PC, You open up your clients, Run this clever little program, stack all of your miners and Jump all of them there at the same time.

I couldn't imagine this program being too difficult if there was a way to basically find a way to make a global cursor. Allowing the cursor to act as one for every client youve got open.

I'm not too sure how to explain it as I have as much programming knowledge as a brick layer, But if this is possible, which when your speaking of programming everything clientside is, it would be great.

It would be ownage to the maximum and an awesome and funny as hell tool.

Ha, It's so easy to level an archer to 100, imagine 10 archers rapid firing one person at the same time... I Lawl IRL just thinking about it.

This would be awesome, However, A question to the pro's out there, Is this simply probable?
Old 04/28/2006, 04:02   #2

Interesting concept, however useless in a some context. The best way of doing this would be memory mods. Have each client targetting a specific thing. Thats the only way it would work effectively.

-einhornchen
Old 04/28/2006, 04:12   #3

Nice idea, but my knowledge on how to program memory-based isn't up to par for this, sorry.
Old 04/28/2006, 04:50   #4

LOL... omg I actually started to work on a program like this. But it was for a different reason, conquer dancing. Maybe i'll finish it, shouldn't be too difficult.

~Chris
Old 04/28/2006, 05:21   #5

Probably a packet based modification then. Something to change coordinates of attacks.

-einhornchen
Old 04/28/2006, 06:27   #6

this comic strip is getting a but old...............
Old 04/28/2006, 14:46   #7

Thank you for your considerations and for all of yall taking your time to read this post and consider it.

I really don't know what else to say because I just woke up and can't really think properly, but I really hope this ends up turning into a project for someone =)
Old 04/28/2006, 16:48   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by Drevel@Apr 28 2006, 03:04
A program to where you could control all of your open clients with the same mouse.
You can buy a KVM that sends same mouse events to multiple computers and then run one client on each computer. But that is obviously too expensive.

Doing it all on one computer isn't too difficult either. But the problems start to happens when the clients get out of sync (e.g. one of the 10 clients dcs, or lags). If you keep the other 9 moving forward that last one is left behind forever.

In short, making a very basic version of this isn't hard. But I don't think it would be very usable for general purposes.

For the specific tasks you mention (jumping miners, lvling archers) there are better methods that dont have the sync problems (e.g. script to jump miners (unknownone knows an even faster method ), copartner to lvl archers, etc.).
Old 04/28/2006, 20:32   #9

there are two ways to make this (i think)
1. Sendkeys VERY EASY!
2. Packets... ehm hard.
Old 04/28/2006, 20:36   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by toreddo@Apr 28 2006, 20:32
1. Sendkeys VERY EASY!
2. Packets... ehm hard.
sendkeys wouldn't work 4 multi clients tho
Old 04/28/2006, 20:41   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by The!One+Apr 28 2006, 20:36--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The!One @ Apr 28 2006, 20:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--toreddo@Apr 28 2006, 20:32
1. Sendkeys VERY EASY!
2. Packets... ehm hard.
sendkeys wouldn't work 4 multi clients tho [/b][/quote]
lol why not?
im almost sure it will work its only laggin a bit
Old 04/28/2006, 20:51   #12

Wouldn't that be a tad bit TOO obvious? If a GM sees a group of chars hoping towards mine like an odd dancing formation... Or just gets screenshots of it... That would be a bit too obvious multi clienting. I doubt they could or even would wanna ignore it. And as result you'd have the whole pack banned right away.
Old 04/28/2006, 22:01   #13

elite*gold: 319
lol that would suck, the whole pack banned, seeing everyone of your account saying " you have been banned"