Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 06:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Quick and Easy way 2 make a Macro/Bot

Discussion on Quick and Easy way 2 make a Macro/Bot within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Here im re-posting this after i posted this once the other day my brother messes it all up

Hi everyone,

im posting this because i no tons of people who r lazy and dont fell like creating a bot or macro from scrach and also people who dont under stand certian things and ways 2 make a bot/macro well basicly 1 day i was on internet searching 4 a macro and i found the awsom program which works really good 4 macroing/botting

this can do

Spirt healer lvler
taoaist lvler
cure lvler
medation lvl
intensify lvler

and sooooo much more

im just gona take u through a quick walk through this is how u start off

1.Install program
2.open it and open conquer
3.then on Workspace macro click new and the just go through the motion of wat ever u have 2 do 2 lvl wat ever u want and
4.just look throught the advance settings and make it so it repeats none stop

If u need the serial key get it at

pm ome if u need and help or post and if u want me 2 make u a workspace macro just post or pm it

and if u want anything else heres my
***AIM***
redskull010193

Reply 2 this post and give me ideas 4 any thing else 2 postttttttttt
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2006, 23:28   #2

Shouldn't this be under [Guides and Templates] ?
Old 04/28/2006, 09:07   #3

can some one uplaod at anther web ?? i hate that web so slow .... thoose who DL it

pls upLOad it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Make Your Own Eudemon Macro Easy
09/05/2016 - EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 11 Replies
I downloaded LogBot because I needed some gold (didn't we all). And I found that after a few patches, i didn't work any more... :cry: That kinda pissed me off. But I found a solution to my problem. I found out an easy Keyboard and Mouse recorder that I'm so sure can make a macro for Eudemons Logging. I used it on Gaia Online and it worked exceedingly well. Now to give it to you. But first, I want to tell you how to use it. When you download and install this program, open it up (of...
Quick Macro 6 Help...
12/11/2009 - General Coding - 0 Replies
RF Online Looter with Skill Stretch How to do this? Spamming Space Bar Down but in every 30 minutes it has to press Key 8 3times and 9 3times then back to Spamming Space Bar Down
[Guide] Make quick & easy copper in early 20's
06/24/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 0 Replies
This isn't really a guide, but just a little tip. When you get to Tarantia, go up north to the area where there's level 40-ish mobs (or whatever it is you call them), I can't remember the name of the area and I'm too lazy to check what it's called. I'll edit it in later. Now, ofcourse you can't farm or anything here cause you get killed really easily, but what you do is check for other players killing mobs. And loot whatever it is they skip. Most armour and weapons in these bags sell...
Quick Easy Levelers - REAL EASY TO USE !
12/16/2007 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 3 Replies
Ctrl + 1 Guard / Pet / EXP Skill Leveler Etc. Ctrl + 2 Intensify Leveler Ctrl + 3 Auto Scatter Ctrl + 4
Easy To Make/modify Ranged Combat Macro
08/09/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
funzt super, perfekt für newbies ###### This is my first macro, but its easy to use and easy to add stuff. For it to work for me, i made 2 macros that worked for eachother. The first macro will be named "goodstuff" and the next one will be named "afkranged". The command line for goodsuff goes /attack; /(add any special you want); /loot all; /harvest (bone hide meat);