Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 21:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

anther idea for scaming lol

Discussion on anther idea for scaming lol within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i was thinking about the House Storage.. i rember it say's From Conquer Web

Code:
If you want to go home, just ask House Admin to teleport you home. Your spouse can enter your house whenever he/she likes. And he/she can also take out items from the item box in your house. Your friends cannot enter your house unless you team them up to lead them to your house (You should be the team Captain).
i was thinking find a rich man and marry..useing a noob account
go in he's/her's house look at his/her stuff in the House storage

if u like it just take it all out and pass to your accoount lol ! and delet that noob account
Old 04/27/2006, 11:09   #2

actualy this is an old scam. the problem is how to convince the rich to mary the noob. the solution : go to the market, find a rich guy(check the high lvls equipment) and then sell him a met(or something you have more) for half price. then trade him and sell again for half price. do this at least 3 times. the fourth time send him a mariage proposition. he will be used to getting trade offers from you and might press ok. go fast to his house and rob him.

Edit: i know this scam was posted b4 but some people may not know about it
Old 04/27/2006, 11:15   #3

if they like u lol =P make a girl account la...make name very sweet ...
Old 04/27/2006, 11:18   #4

lol, i think everyone knows more than half of the girl accounts are actualy guys
Old 04/27/2006, 11:20   #5

but they still marry !...
Old 04/27/2006, 11:50   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by slivershadow@Apr 27 2006, 10:57

Code:
If you want to go home, just ask House Admin to teleport you home. Your spouse can enter your house whenever he/she likes. And he/she can also take out items from the item box in your house. Your friends cannot enter your house unless you team them up to lead them to your house (You should be the team Captain).

if u like it just take it all out and pass to your accoount lol ! and delet that noob account
lool. this has been posted before you were born
Old 04/27/2006, 11:51   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by some1else@Apr 27 2006, 11:18
lol, i think everyone knows more than half of the girl accounts are actualy guys
u mean GAYS
Old 04/27/2006, 12:04   #8

i din see this scam item b4 lol i am new .... so the creadit don come to mi it GO To tHe First started ......who ever it is [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=LOL! ' border='0' alt='LOL! ' />
Old 04/28/2006, 05:58   #9

btw who was the first guy that posted this ...i can't find .... any one have a link !
Old 04/28/2006, 15:10   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by slivershadow@Apr 27 2006, 10:57

Code:

Shoot....me...
Old 04/28/2006, 15:25   #11

what if you make a deal with someone to have a high lvl plvl u till rb, by making him/her ur spouse, then go rob the **** out of em :P
Old 04/28/2006, 15:30   #12

try it. it may work, but usualy high lvls with good gear are paranoid and keep there extras on market accounts(or is it just me?)
Old 04/28/2006, 15:41   #13

wat a risky way to try and rob someone. and thats IF they even have a house. I would love it if someone tried to do that to me. I have no house =)
plus, they would have to be single too...so odds of that are slim.
Old 04/28/2006, 15:43   #14

yeah, its slim, but often time higher lvl arhers will make divorce temporarily in order to plvl people till rb to harvest their rb items.but, if that happens, make sure its not a char u use often.like u said tho, they gotta HAVE a house first :P
Old 04/29/2006, 05:59   #15

...you wan to know who have a house ?....with out wasteing a meteor....like i said....make a FAKE ACC, and a chear...get marry and run to the house admin ....if they don have delet your fake char ...and try again at anther person lol DOn use the same name !!