Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is the time you are in the ND form...

Discussion on Is the time you are in the ND form... within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is the time you are in the ND/Fishy form client side or can somehow be stopped and make your char still attacking quickly??? Istead of making it stop by clicking the button, because if you guys can make a hack to make your nd time shortened then we can all test out the extra fast attack that the cupid lust guy was talking about.

Old 04/22/2006, 10:06   #2

Dont u get into trouble by registrating on Pay Pal?
actually they can track u down and u will get busted
Old 04/22/2006, 22:31   #3

uhh, wat are you talking about?\
Old 04/22/2006, 23:00   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by SmartGuy@Apr 22 2006, 22:31
uhh, wat are you talking about?\
your sig
Old 04/22/2006, 23:10   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by tablo+Apr 22 2006, 23:00--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tablo @ Apr 22 2006, 23:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--SmartGuy@Apr 22 2006, 22:31
uhh, wat are you talking about?&#092;
your sig [/b][/quote]
why would they do that?
Old 04/23/2006, 21:10   #6

busted from doing what?