Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 01:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Good lvling of watertao alone!!!

Old 05/16/2006, 19:57   #16

elite*gold: 0
lal i do same thing on my fire cos our server is filled with ******* viets pllving their waters
i got ref dex ring and uni wand 2 normal rains
in addition i have 40 pct of rains in my sock stuff and i manage to make 70 pct each day (im vll 118 currently) using this method from 115, repair with cotobo, and go wz/sc/wz/sc not noobs know whats it about ;P

Old 05/18/2006, 13:21   #17

Quote:
Originally posted by LondonK@May 16 2006, 19:57
lal i do same thing on my fire cos our server is filled with ing viets pllving their waters
i got ref dex ring and uni wand 2 normal rains
in addition i have 40 pct of rains in my sock stuff and i manage to make 70 pct each day (im vll 118 currently) using this method from 115, repair with cotobo, and go wz/sc/wz/sc not noobs know whats it about ;P
well the top waters say that the "only" way to level fast 110-120 is to use a wand... or 115-120 :F

Old 05/18/2006, 20:22   #18

Quote:
Originally posted by wAndAA@Apr 20 2006, 14:31
Ok, so I had an idea. AND IT WORKS! It went something like this. Transfered all the dbs I had on my old server, then I made a watertao on a new server. Made the water elite 2soc wand and +3 and a ref drag+ref rainbow, then I bought a HUGE bunch of mets (well buy them only as you need, since mets prices are 1st very low but increase). Then upgrade the wand in tg to the level you want it, and you use Cotobo to repair (or packets if you feel like going ). But as other watertaos are getting 300exp per their little zaps I can be getting 1-8k at this time! Now thats the way to lvl in my opinion! And the place I found the best was noob adv zone since if you have elite armor and elite hat you wont be taking much dmg there so you can have COpartner there for a long time with the same amount of pots! I think this would be the best way of lvling a water _ALONE_, ofcourse sharing an archer and getting it 120 in 2weeks is faster but hey? Not everyone is THAT

Sorry if this has been posted before (I searched for a while with no luck)

Credits to me and a few friends (who dont use this server, but helped me get the dbs etc)

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Let the waters use wands without RB!! WOOT ^^' border='0' alt='Let the waters use wands without RB!! WOOT ^^' />
I bet I know who you are
Old 05/19/2006, 01:45   #19

ok....im new to the game and *****....i am a tao lvl 36 wanna get it to 110 to reborn so i cna get a uberdragongem to sell....yea i kno sellling what a waste but i need it to fund my archer so plz help me think of a better ways to lvl a water

Old 05/19/2006, 01:45   #20

also nice idea ^^
Old 05/19/2006, 04:11   #21

so i can use a normal wand make it +3, put 2 norm rainys in it and up it with mets.. would i gain the same exp if i did it with a spear? which 2h weapon would be able to use fishy over night i know a spear can but can a wand?
Old 05/19/2006, 07:08   #22

Quote:
Originally posted by beer@May 15 2006, 00:19
sorry wanne add extra question is fishy spear/wand/... or fastblade/scentsword faster lvling in tg
Spear is known to be the best TG weapon due to its high activation and high +dmg (the skills) and fishy is also good for tg since it does a lot of dmg...
Old 07/17/2006, 12:55   #23

Yep this is the way to do it if you want to make a rb tao
(water/fire) USE SPEAR!!!!!! its the best

Old 07/17/2006, 18:28   #24

Quote:
Originally posted by wAndAA@Apr 20 2006, 14:31
Ok, so I had an idea. AND IT WORKS! It went something like this. Transfered all the dbs I had on my old server, then I made a watertao on a new server. Made the water elite 2soc wand and +3 and a ref drag+ref rainbow, then I bought a HUGE bunch of mets (well buy them only as you need, since mets prices are 1st very low but increase). Then upgrade the wand in tg to the level you want it, and you use Cotobo to repair (or packets if you feel like going ). But as other watertaos are getting 300exp per their little zaps I can be getting 1-8k at this time! Now thats the way to lvl in my opinion! And the place I found the best was noob adv zone since if you have elite armor and elite hat you wont be taking much dmg there so you can have COpartner there for a long time with the same amount of pots! I think this would be the best way of lvling a water _ALONE_, ofcourse sharing an archer and getting it 120 in 2weeks is faster but hey? Not everyone is THAT

Sorry if this has been posted before (I searched for a while with no luck)

Credits to me and a few friends (who dont use this server, but helped me get the dbs etc)

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Let the waters use wands without RB!! WOOT ^^' border='0' alt='Let the waters use wands without RB!! WOOT ^^' />
hehe i figured that about 4 weeks before lol . but ^^ [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Finnish people are smart ' border='0' alt='Finnish people are smart ' /> :uglylol: Suomi rocks
Old 07/17/2006, 22:59   #25

yup i read this and made it 4 fun on new server ! works good !

just buy a normal 2soc wand and put gems in ! and make it later super for less met cost !
Old 07/18/2006, 06:55   #26

I'm currently using a +3 elite 2 soc spear with two SRGs :P I level crazy, crazy fast.
Old 02/04/2008, 13:06   #27

Hey,

Uuhm, I am noob so dont laugh XD
But, If i buy a spear. Where do I need to lvl with it? and at what lvl do I need to have that spear?
Old 02/04/2008, 13:09   #28

hey it`s very useful,but neways i wanna ask u how could i use cotobo to repiar while i`m using the wand?could u elaborate abit plz tyvm
Old 02/04/2008, 16:43   #29

well, first of all you could try not to bump old post mkay? and second.. old post.. has been patched (as far as I know)

« Question about Speed hack and clickster | Hitting+FBing 2 steaks in TG-Help! »