Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

sigh

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
someone taught a br how to use QOProxy which was unfortunately released for few hours, enough to get on the hands of stupid people who are now giving it around, these br are using it always now, its annoying, easy to detect them since its always sitting and they warp, the way i see it theres not much more so a lot of lil noobs have this aimbot, this is extremely gay =/ i hope it wasnt ever released, i hope(yeah right) gms fix it someday, its turned gw and pk torny a pointless event.

Old 04/18/2006, 15:06   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by ImSnobby@Apr 18 2006, 03:03
someone taught a br how to use QOProxy which was unfortunately released for few hours, enough to get on the hands of stupid people who are now giving it around, these br are using it always now, its annoying, easy to detect them since its always sitting and they warp, the way i see it theres not much more so a lot of lil noobs have this aimbot, this is extremely gay =/ i hope it wasnt ever released, i hope(yeah right) gms fix it someday, its turned gw and pk torny a pointless event.
the real "QOProxy" or the one with backdoors(CopProx)?
lets just hope it is the fake one n that they all will get hacked

Old 04/19/2006, 14:55   #3

i hope qonquer have a way to stop them
Old 04/19/2006, 17:51   #4

it's the one with the backdoors he is talking about, I will laugh when Qounqer starts taking everyone's stuff.

Old 04/19/2006, 20:02   #5

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally posted by k4g4m1@Apr 19 2006, 14:55
i hope qonquer have a way to stop them
Just off the top of my head i know there is a few very simple procedures TQ can do to make the proxy not work anymore.

What really irritates me is that the leechin noobs posting it all over are people that abviously don't play the game much or care otherwise they wouldn't leak something that will eventually own them themselves but they think there 10 mins of fame for giving it out will make them look cool until they get ****** off later when everyone starts killing them with it.There was a abvious reason it wasn't released and that was because we knew it would ruin co but stupid people don't care about that.

« Alittle Question Plz ^^ | Shop.ini »