Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with Conquer Partner

Discussion on Problem with Conquer Partner within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello there, I am having a problem with Conquer Partner where after about 10 minutes, the game just freezes whilst I am running the bot. When I press F11 to stop the bot, the game unfreezes then gives me the "Connection interrupted" (or something like that) error.

Any suggestions? It is very frustrating

Thankyou VERY much for your time, Atomiku
Old 04/16/2006, 20:33   #2

U have watched ur items dura? or ur screenpixels too small? I had same problem but that was only in items dura :P u have putted right Get pot when ur heal is: 800 for example..
Old 04/16/2006, 21:36   #3

Nope, its none of those. The bot works fine, its just it freezes conquer. then when I close the bot conquer unfreezes itself (And if ive left conquer frozen for too long, tells me it has disconnected)