Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 15:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

CO Stand Alone Bot, Minimum Packets need

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi all,
That was a long time i didn't post here, and my english is always so bad
So sorry if u don't understand me, i try to make effort, but ask me if u don't understand some sentence

Ok, so last day i take a look on the CO2 protocol, in past i had code a base to connect on the CO1 server and i try to upgrade my work to connect on the CO2 server.
Currently i'm able to connect on CO2 server, but i lose the connection after a little time, i think it's because when i receive a packet type "20 .. etc" i don't reply cause i don't know how build the answer.
i 've got the same problem with the CO1 protocol with other packet type, and i were losing the connection too.

So perhaps someone can help me,
I'm able to :
. connect on the login server
. send my login packet
. get the first packet
. construct the key3 and key4
. send the res_dat packet
. connect on the game server
. send the english packet

and after i don't know what minimum packets i need to answer and how build its to keep the connection, so i lose it.

thanks a lot for u're future help

Old   #2

Ok, In future, if you make this bot please dont release it to the public as it will ruin the game.

Secondly, Make yourself a simple proxy, to decrypt the packets, Then log all the packets to a file, and study them :P

Addin features like-

-Log Packet Type 0x0000
-Log Packets to new for for new sessions, (This way you can compare easer)
-A Hex compare for the packets

things like that that make things easyer....

Goodluck, and what are you programming this in?

Old   #3

Hi Doobs

Quote:
Ok, In future, if you make this bot please dont release it to the public as it will ruin the game.
No problem, it wasn't in my plan, i work for my personnal knowledge

Quote:
Secondly, Make yourself a simple proxy, to decrypt the packets, Then log all the packets to a file, and study them :P
Yep, i think tools code by people here are quite enough to study them,
but the problem is that i log all the packet, and i think there a lot of packet i can ignore, my first interest is the minimum packet need to keep the connection.
For example currently if a guy on game jump around my character, i'll get some packet about his action, but i don't care about this packet cause i think there are not important for keep the connection.

So in first time i just try to answer the minimum packet to keep my connection on the game server forever, and after i'll study the rest.. action packet etc etc

Quote:
Goodluck, and what are you programming this in?
Thx and not sure but i think u want to know what language i use, so i work in C and ASM for this tool.
Old   #4

Ok cool, make a proxy, and make it so you can block packets, this way you add packet types to a list and by process of elimination you can find which ones are keeping the connection active.

Old   #5

Hi Doobs,
nice, i'll make it, very good idea thx man
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by meow`@Apr 17 2006, 15:59
Hi Doobs,
nice, i'll make it, very good idea thx man
np, if you have msn, PM me your addy, ide be intrested in keep a tab on how it goes.
Old   #7

I think i'll couldn't work a lot on it currently cause i need to study for exam,
but if i make interesting think, i'll add reply to this post
cya
Old   #8

There are encrypted anti-bot packets in the protocol. Packet type 0x3f2 switch 0xbc and other encrypted packets like 0x3f4, generating them yourself is a very complex process, I would suggest you attempt to get some information from people who have already decrypted them if they are willing to share with you.

One thing I will tell you is that you should send a 0x3f1 packet of switch 0x1b every few seconds, this is the client ping packet, the server should respond with the same packet, the time taken for the response to arrive being your ping value.
Old   #9

Hi Qonquer,

thx a lot for this usefull information.
Like i say, i don't have the time to work on it currently,
but for my knowledge i think i'll try to reverse some client part when i've got more time.
thx again
cya
Old   #10

LoL.

I made this!
But u later will be problem with botjail.
I dont have idea, how they check this, maybe i send wrong packet,
but i done with:

- Login.
- I see my char more than one minute in TC.
- booom and [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=BOTJAIL!' border='0' alt='BOTJAIL!' />

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Old   #11

which packet sender?