Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Good Idea For Hack

Discussion on Good Idea For Hack within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i dont know anything about making hacks but the idea is to make a hack that could predict the outcome for gambling. e-mail me to discuss further,
Old 04/10/2006, 03:28   #2

nope, serversided.
not possible unless you hack the server, the one who does it get's an free cookie for every soc item.
Old 04/10/2006, 07:08   #3

way server side this been over this site millon of times noobs asking for gambling bots and **** or when to kno to go big or small
Old 04/10/2006, 07:22   #4

there are about 5 million threads going on that are old and they all say the same its all server side ok please dont dig up one of those threads and bump it
Old 04/10/2006, 20:49   #5

Sorry. I haven't gone through every thread to see what they say, it was just an idea that popped up in my head.
Old 04/13/2006, 17:39   #6

well there was DiceKing called hack, it worked. but got patched tho

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I Have a good Idea....
07/14/2008 - Cabal Online - 23 Replies
Hi, My idea is to provide extra Topic Forum to Open with the name "Private Servers" What do you think of my idea? Moderators say "YES" for this :) PLEASE
Good idea or bad idea?
05/22/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
I have a water(110)-Trojan(130) but i dont know if i should go to trojan again for 2nd rb or should i rb to water? If i am water(110)-trojan(130)-water(130) how much hp would i have if i went melee and had about 2.4k mana?
Good or Bad idea?
03/12/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies
ok, see i have a lvl 99 water tao... and a lvl 110 archer. I said to a high lvl archer 120+ if he wants the water tao for free, to farm and get it rb. So i had an idea to hack back later cuz i have full info and take the super gem and db. But he said if i hack the tao back he would tell a GM and ban me from the servers. And i wouldnt want to lose my archer!!!! Can he really get me banned? or should i contunue with the scam???? I need comments plzzzzz...
good idea?
03/24/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
well... i was wondering around in my ini files and i seen the weapon skill exp folder so of course i opened it. and it had lvl's 1-20 so i thought this was easy. I changed the lvl i was at with my club (lvl 13) to 1 (skill level 1 is 0 in the ini files). and i saved it and logged back on, and to my displeasure i had about 5mil in pct to gain. but with every hit i gained 50k pct so this still means a lot to go. any ideas if this will go faster or slower? Was this even a good idea to try? How...
Idea:Possibly good potential idea!
10/26/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Well today I was thinking and it was stated that it's impossible to view if you have a +1 item unless you look in your inventory, but it is generated before its picked up. This could be a big job, could be worth it if it was possible and done correctly though. Turn the items on the floors into items in your inventory images, I should probably explain a bit more. The images that are used in your inventory, put those on the floor. That way if you moused over the image it'd show the +1...