Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

another packet tool

Discussion on another packet tool within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ok people i need one of u to help me with this program i made this part and i can record the packets but i cant send em back thru so if 1 of u could help me decode them that would be awesome

ok heres how u use it ....
open conquer log in
turn on the program
target it on the conquer file u have running u should only have 1 conquer running
then set the program on record
drop something
then stop the program
figure out which packet was what u dropped and try to send it back thru... but theres where i have problems if somebody could help me that'd be awesome..k, my msn is ................ so maybe message me and show me wht u had to do to get it to work, thnx and later
Old 04/05/2006, 21:43   #2

oh **** i need to compress the file first to upload it... ill put it on later
Old 04/06/2006, 06:37   #3

elite*gold: 1406
The Black Market: 150/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,126

thats some kind of question ....
#moved
Old 04/06/2006, 09:22   #4

ive seen that email before

probably because before you drop it, it checks your inventory for the item. I doubt it would be that simple to dupe items.