Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wondering

Discussion on wondering within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
just wondering if i use cotobo with a trojan (auto level) and i have another account up using no bots will both accounts get banned or just the trojan?
Old 04/03/2006, 14:54   #2

most prob the trojan if one gets banned
Old 04/03/2006, 15:11   #3

prolly just the trojan. i don't think tq will use ip ban(think at the people playing from cybercaffees)
Old 04/03/2006, 15:44   #4

if you used the same e-mail for them.. then they both would.. but they wont get ban with the tobo by itsself only if you use it with a auto reconecter, or COP and it starts doing weird stuff

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Was wondering something...
11/22/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
//
Just wondering
11/12/2008 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Are there any free auto levelers for a Paladin? I know Glider + Farmer John aren't free. It's for a private server, most of the threads here are in german or dutch so I don't really understand :p
JUST WONDERING
10/28/2008 - RF Online - 0 Replies
in the top right portion, when your playing RF there's a small circle, inside it is a number that changes... like a clock or timer or something.. IM just wondering, what's that for?? some say that when the number inside it is 1, there is a higher success rate when upgrading??? your enlightening feedbacks will be very much appreciated... ehehehehe! tnx
Wondering
10/16/2008 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
Ive just been wondering while i was reading the different threads...and i just dont get it...why do you guys tell everyone to "do it themselves" if you dont even try to teach them how to...im just wondering why didnt someone posted a "how to create a bypass TuT"...That would be very helpfull guys...its just my opinion but if you want us to "do it ourselves" you could atleast try to teach us how to -.- ...