Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Lazy's Review Corner

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lazy's Review Corner

Hello,

this is your boi PlainLazy and... and due to bit more of a free time I've gotten after ACO's shut down, I've decided to bring back some serious conversations back to elitepvpers co section... But not only that...

In this thread, I'll review private servers, tq co patches/updates, bots, hacks, glitches and finally whatever interesting is happening on the epvpers. Obviously, I'll review only whatever is somehow connected to Conquer itself.

You'd ask - why da fuck you want to do something like that?

Well, there r plently of reasons.. One of them is that I've got some free time to spend, another is that I've always thought that this kind of thread would bring something fresh and possibly cool to epvpers, and yet another is that I need some english lessons fosho. Let's say this is my practice =] (Feel free to highlight my grammar mistakes in posts below)

Oh, alsooo, I'm not trying to start a flame war nor offend anybody.. Anything posted in this thread is only my objective rating. Agree or disagree with it. Also PLEASE COMMENT below, I want this thread to involve into source of informations about what's new, interesting or less interesting in "conquer world" and whatnot but also into serious discussion's thread.

For now, I'll review one private server and at least 1 information regardin conquer or epvpers. If you want me to review your server, feel free to post a link below or PM me.

Aight, enough of an intro.. let's revieeeeeeew =d

Pwnquer

1. Intro:

First, when I've read about that server in advertisment section I was like... ewww, another coming back server, another so called "legendary server", another... trash server. That day, I didin't even feel like checkin their site or so, it seem'd like another over-advertised ps with dreams to be something big.

However, along with the time, yet before ACO shut-down, I was askin it's members what are they going to do after it goes down, where will they go, will they move to some private server? Suprisingly for me, many people has called Trinity-Gaming up.

2. First feelings:

First of, I've got on their website and.... another, nice in this case, surprise! It's site look'd good, clean, lil bit of shiny which I liked (=D) and besides bottom part, pretty proffesional =o Checked all the hyper-links, navigation bars etc. Everything was workin' well BUT, can't be that pretty either, right? =D [Huge plus for website's design]

Thing that was definitely a minus for me was voting pop-up... I know myself that those pops-out help a lot and whatnot but... having them on EVERY single page is just another downfall... And even tho it was poppin-out at each page, I didin't feel like voting more or so.. Actually, it came up pretty irritating in the end... [Unluckily, a minus on this one]

Besides that, server status wasn't showing players count even tho, I'm pretty sure it was supposed to. [Tiny minus for this one]

3. Server itself:

It's time to log in and rape some newbs, right? =D Yup, I've got to the stage of downloading a client and what? Another nice surprise, hooray! Client was downloadable from 6 different mirrors! [Definitely, a huge plus]

Downloaded, registered an account, finally logged in. Server was empty but I'm not rating for it 'cause I believe that server is pretty new. [Neutral]

I've chosen taoist and got to kill some bad-ass peacocks or so and... Surprise, yea, yet another one =p What was the surprise? Well, as a taoist... I couldn't hit pheasants with a thunder o.O I was like.. maybe I don't have enough mp but I've bought a pot and still couldn't use it... Then I thought that I might need a backsword to cast it... Nope, wasn't that either. Finally, I've leveled to ~7 level and gone bit down and... I could hit turtledoves with thunder!
No shit but I seriously don't know what to think about it o.O And for about an hour I didin't get to find out what's going on so..[Lil minus for confusing me, lol]

Leveling rates... Well, I certainly didin't feel like it was 2x rates since half of my taoist leveling was beatin em peacocks/pheasants/whatever with bs x.x Hoooowever I've seen other classes leveling pretty well so I'll stay neutral on this one [Neutral]

Drops rates... It was certainly better, during like an hour of me leveling, I've looted like 3 supers, 2 elites, few uniques and lots of refs. I dunno about others but I like fair rates and this one seem'd absolutely OK. [Plus for this one]

In-game features... Too bad as low-level'd char I couldn't taste probably most and those best features there are but... I've seen some cool things yet.

First of, few NPCs rewarding cps for some drops. I liked this one 'cause its pretty nice and not painful way to get at least a lil bit rich. However, this one wasn't that perfect either. First of, I saw an NPC on the market offering 1 Cp for each PKTicket, I was like.. Sure, give me my cps! Then, I've got to TC and noticed another NPC gatherin PKTickets for... 6 cps each. Felt lil scammed lol.. Not much of a minus but having them 2 NPCs is just confusing and totally unnecessary. [Considering those two things together, still, little plus]

Another cool thing were different NPCs on the market, one of them.. LadyLuck was offering 1000-5000cps for a LuckyJade. I don't know how to get the luckyjade but I always support custom events which requires time but also a lil bit of luck. [Plus]

Another cool thing that I've noticed was "Wacky CP lottery". I believe it was based on a dice game even tho I was too poor to play it, [Plus for custom features!]

Another cool thing I've seen was an NPC to.. increase max durability... Definitely a plus for nice and useful feature. [Plus]

One thing that I've considered as a minus was merged Warehouses? o.O Well, I've put items in TC and could take them from MA's wh.. Little minus for a unnecessary wh's limitation. [Minus]

4. Staff

I didin't get to know em more or so but I've noticed few acts definitely rated as a plus. For a still pretty short period I was on the server, I've seen Ocularis (head admin tho?) offering his help on the service chat. Definitely a plus for supporting new-comers. [Plus]

I was about to rate their act on forums and chat as well, but never got to see them there so... I'm stayin neutral. [Neutral]

5. Bugs

Wellllll, there were bugs but still not as many as I thought there will be.

First of all, the mystery spell casting as a taoist? I dunno if it's bug but it was pretty irritating and totally unnecessary so. No minus here cause I've already gave it one above.

Second of all, some of the mobs were spawning for like... 6 in one spot? I believe it would be pretty painful for raging trojan so.. [Lil minus for this one]

And finally, thing that fucked me up.. Bugged mobs. Yea some of the magic mobs were actually hittin me within ridicuously (or sth like that) high range... How high? Well, Robin was hittin me standin next to TC's pharmacist. Btw, I couldn't run from it, even scrolling didin't help. I had to actually re-log to take off his attention, lol[Huge minus]

6. Summary

Well, I could certainly call it SurpriseCO instead of Pwnquer =D But after all, my feelings about the server just got better and better. And as you can see above, pluses cover'd the minuses =D

7. Rating:

Server: Pwnquer
Site:
Style: Leveling

Rate: 7.2/10

Note: One of the best "classic" servers I've seen in a while. Definitely worth a shot for people lookin for fairly fast leveling and missing the old school conquer.

Another downfall...

Yeasterday, I've read this thread - and I've seriously lost rest of respect I had to that company.

Tbh, I've never hated TQ. They were company like any other... Seling db's for rl money? 70+ percent of mmo's sell advantages. Lottery? It's just a boost for the db purchase but after all it's giving kinda fair chances to get wealth for everybody (Yea, i havent won shit from it but i know guy which spent loot'd db into lottery and won the biggest money pack =x). After all, all of there acts were supposed to get bulkers and them wealth but I believe they have never discrimanated the casuals. I mean, you surely had to work x times harder for same gears but.. I know people playing for years and their gears equald bulkers' gears.

But seriously... changin promotion's reward? I mite just imagine their meeting

Boss: Damn... we're going down cause of those damn botters.
Employee1: Damn them...
Employee2: Yea...
Employee3: *cries*
Employee4: Well, let's change promotion's rewards! It'll stop them a little for sure!
Employee2: But.. what with the people that were water-farming for years?
Boss: Ahhh... We still got bulkers, don't we?
Everyone: Yea!!
Boss: Alright, BULKERS!! on 3
Boss: 1..
Boss: 2..
Boss: 3..
Everyone: BULKERS!!

Lololol, nah, I'm just trollin but seriously... what were they thinkin? Imho it's just a show of their weakness. They can't handle with upcoming bots and botters so just decided to screw up everybody? As well with their loyal casual customers which were possibly near the bulkers by fair water-farming for years?

Bleh.. And what's your opinion on this one? Is TQ ever gonna turn back and create some worthy games for casuals?

Botters' wars..

Some time ago, I saw this thread - and I've stopped for a while on it e and started to wonder... why do epvpers react quickly while there r some private servers ARGUMENTS and they just let it be while some of their member is.. well... stealing their other member's hard work and leakin it for free..

And what's your opinion on this one, guys? Should epvpers allow threads and releases like the one above? Discuss.

Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/02/2010, 17:50   #2

Botters' wars..
Some time ago, I saw this thread - and I've stopped for a while on it e and started to wonder... why do epvpers react quickly while there r some private servers ARGUMENTS and they just let it be while some of their member is.. well... stealing their other member's hard work and leakin it for free..

And what's your opinion on this one, guys? Should epvpers allow threads and releases like the one above? Discuss.

e*pvpers reacted quickly to those cracked BCO threads at first because they contained a link to a "censored" website. Now that the poster has stopped adding the link, the thread is allowed to stay. Seemed to take me a long time to find out why they were being removed, if not for the "warez" rule, but turns out it was in fact the website link.

Old 04/02/2010, 22:02   #3

elite*gold: 20
Thanks for the Rating.

Feel free to cantact me ingame: Yuki[MOD]
Old 04/03/2010, 01:14   #4

Received Thanks: 2,499
Quote:
Originally Posted by jajec View Post
Theres nothing to discuss, theres plenty of cracked stuff on this forum, half of the private servers for conquer use cracked conquer.exe's just to be able to login. If it were decided that there were to be no cracked software then things like that would have to be removed aswell as bots. Which, lets be honest, is never going to happen.

This is a hacking forum, you have to realise that the whole idea is to make it easier for people to play games, if someone releases a bot which makes it easier and costs money, then obviously its going to be cracked, which lets face it, makes it even easier for people to do well in games. To remove them would be going against the whole point of the forum.

Dont want your bot to be cracked? Dont charge a subscription for it. I struggle to understand why anyone would pay such a large amount per month for a bot which will ultimately have half its features patched, and will eventually get shut down.

Why not charge a small one off payment instead? Alot more people would prefer to pay once than to use a cracked version.

Old 04/03/2010, 10:53   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
Theres nothing to discuss, theres plenty of cracked stuff on this forum, half of the private servers for conquer use cracked conquer.exe's just to be able to login. If it were decided that there were to be no cracked software then things like that would have to be removed aswell as bots. Which, lets be honest, is never going to happen.

This is a hacking forum, you have to realise that the whole idea is to make it easier for people to play games, if someone releases a bot which makes it easier and costs money, then obviously its going to be cracked, which lets face it, makes it even easier for people to do well in games. To remove them would be going against the whole point of the forum.

Dont want your bot to be cracked? Dont charge a subscription for it. I struggle to understand why anyone would pay such a large amount per month for a bot which will ultimately have half its features patched, and will eventually get shut down.

Why not charge a small one off payment instead? Alot more people would prefer to pay once than to use a cracked version.
Untill one day when they will get enough of this bullshit and make the proxy's private both bco and co-mimic (if they get cracked) ... Then bang to stone age ( plx aimpot men)
Old 04/03/2010, 13:07   #6

Oh yeah because people really suffered without BCO and Comimic, neither of them will become private, because the creators of both made them for one reason and one reason only, to make money. Not only that there are numerous other proxys around which will soon be released, aswell as plenty of free hacks.

There will always be hacks.
Old 04/06/2010, 10:18   #7

Still looks like a shot in YOUR user's back fo me but meh...

I'm postponing next review cause I so want to review 1.0 project so... next ep. will be released within next few days.
Old 04/06/2010, 14:43   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jajec View Post
Still looks like a shot in YOUR user's back fo me but meh...

I'm postponing next review cause I so want to review 1.0 project so... next ep. will be released within next few days.
Well like i said, its really not upto me.

Im looking forward to your next review btw, the 1.0 CPX development is one that ive been following quite closely over in the private server section as im sure you know. Im sure you'll do a good job of it.
Old 04/08/2010, 16:57   #9

Well, I wanted to review 1.0 project buuuuut I don't think they are ready already =x

Suggest me any other server I could look at ? Or maybe you want me to review your own server? Feel free to leave the suggestions in the posts below. Thanks in advance.
Old 04/10/2010, 22:47   #10

Ugh.. I guess I'll wait a lil more and pass on a review this week...

First of all, few quick announcments:

1. Please suggest some private servers, events or whatever regarding conquer or epvpers that i could review/comment in this thread. Leave your suggestions either here or send me them thru the pm.
2. Please add my lil' image to ur e*pvpers signature to bring some life into my thread.. thanks in advance..

Code:
[URL="http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-main-discussions-questions/513380-lazys-review-corner.html"][IMG]http://www.acidco.net/lrc.png[/IMG][/URL]
- What da fuck, code seems not to work o.O

The 3rd expansion.

Source:

At 26th March, TQ has announced and revealed new and more detailed informations about CO's 3rd expansion - "Legends return" and its so called season 1, "The Shadow of Darkness" < - originality ftw?

First of, I've read a lil note:

Quote:
In Season 1: the Shadow of Darkness, players will be able to experience the prelude of the chaos age. The notable content of season 1 will include the Sub-Class System, new dungeons, a new gear system, and new quests.
Seem'd cool for me.. sub-class system could've been pro hooooowever I'm around this game long enough to know that tq mite fuck up even mostly awaited and the coolest things... Dungeons sound pretty kewl too, as long as it'd be party dungeon system known from games such as wow etc. New gear system.. sounds a lil dangerous as a tq's product but either way, I like new shiny things and new quests which are definitely a plus.

Moment later I got to a picture:

And... Yea, I gotta said I've awaited and was always missing things such as critical's in conquer but... performer and unique dances? Like seriously... Wat da fuck were they thinkin and how do they imagine playin that kinda sub-class...

I can only imagine players' conversation in game:

A: Let's get a team for a GW tonite!
B: Alright, I'll go on a front with my critical's...
C: Aight, I'll stay on a wall, gonna try that penetration thing..
A: I'll detoxicate you guys, if needed...
D: ... I'll dance then?
ABC:

Yea.. I laughed few good minutes at the "performer" but the other thing that caught my eye on the site was an image below :

My reaction was somewhat about this: "WAHT FA DUCK?... is it a mob? o.O... or an npc? =o... damn, it's huge... but looks kewl d=... still, it's huge... I want to transform into it!!"

And what do you think about new co's expansion, guys? Leave your comments below..

Private servers crysis.

Some time ago, I've been searchin thru xtremetop100 list, looking for a server to spend some free time on and... 2 questions came in my mind:

1. When 24/7 uptime became advertisment stunt?
2. When co private servers got so shitty?

I'll leave it with no comments yet..

And what is your opinion on this one? Leave your comments below...
Old 04/11/2010, 21:48   #11

Hmmmm, Review PowerCoV3

---------------------
----------------------
Old 04/12/2010, 02:14   #12

Please teach me how to make FPS unlockers for w/e server i play...
Old 04/13/2010, 04:10   #13

i need a coder would you like to help i know that you coded for acid co and all that. and acid co was one off the most pro server ever. my source is 5165 its all fixed i just want to code some events i have lots off good ideas i just don't know how to code them i have been trying to learn how to code for about 2 or 3 month now and so far i only no how to code NPC, Quest, and edit some events which is not really not useful. my friend yuki showed me a bit about coding i am sure you know him since he is so pro. he was my C# trainer so if you want to help me learn how to code or be my coder add me and hit me up at
Old 04/13/2010, 19:28   #14

to myselfe now
Old 04/14/2010, 01:01   #15

^^ LOL YUKI !

« Auto Clicker Issues | [Help] Can someone decrypt this to me? »