Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Macro Question

Discussion on Macro Question within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I have been using macro express to level my archer in lab with the archer lab leveling macro, which is great I must say, but I would like to know if there is a macro program available that is able to click on the conquer window when it is minimized. I doubt this is possible, but I am just wondering. Thanks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
question: Macro Program
03/19/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
whats a good macro program to use for spam in WK? I've tried ones that are undetected by HShield but they wont work in-game for WK, and recently my Logitech G-19 keyboard macro profiler just got detected by HShield >.< (its what i was using before). anyone got any good references? Just for text spam.
macro question :)
02/06/2010 - Rappelz - 3 Replies
well ive been reading up on VM ware and was wondering whether by using VM ware would i be able to use macros on rappelz? and if so what would be the correct method to do so :) thanks for the help, and sorry yh i know its a nooby question but i have no experience with VMware
[Question] About this Macro Im doing...
01/18/2010 - Mabinogi - 5 Replies
Im making a basic simple macro, what I have is here What Im simply trying to do, is click on the Bolded then drag too the Italics. I've tried finding how to work with 'MouseClickDrag' but it doesn't move from Point A(Bolded) to Point B(Italics). Any help would be appriciated :]
Question on Macro to Bot
11/16/2007 - Archlord - 1 Replies
Sorry but i m kinda new to the bot thing. So what is the difference between a macro and a bot. I currently use QuickMacro 6.0 and i think it works awsome. Only thing it cant do is repot and repair. With a bot are you able to do that, etc etc
Question On A Macro for Lab
06/21/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
Hello, Well, i dont want to waste a lot of everyone's time so ill get to it: I have a decent Macro recorder that i used to make a macro in lab, however, the only problem with the macro is that sometimes, a Slinger can move into the spot i set for the archer to fly to. The archer then hits that 1 slinger, and when it tries to go back to the wall, it cant go there because the mouse clicks beyond the wall, and i died once because of this. So, my question is, is there a way to possible...