Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

may help on aiming ss/fb/herc

Discussion on may help on aiming ss/fb/herc within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
1st of all i would like 2 thank LMONADE for his speedhack.

i had it on my tao and entered my bro's acc , went 2 jail, and this is what i discovered: i had a tao speedhack with a warrior char, so, i saw taoist jumped faster with a few ms, so i could aim better at then.

they jumped, stayd grounded, then jumped again and so on.

hope this 1 helps u guys
(srry about english)
Old 03/23/2006, 23:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
lol so it's a new generation action.dat speed hack

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Aiming in/out of ghost mode
05/18/2010 - Mabinogi - 51 Replies
Ghost mode as in when you respawn from arena/gb. I've searched but I can't find it, can onyone give me the mod?
Practice Aiming here!!!
04/27/2009 - Soldier Front - 7 Replies
:cool: Pratice Aiming here! :pimp: If u want to get better at aiming go to this website and pratice for 5 min everyday. That way your aiming skill will highly improved... Shoot Remember to click the {T H A N K S B U T T O N}
Practice Aiming here!!!
04/26/2009 - Soldier Front - 1 Replies
:cool: Practice Aiming here! :pimp: If u want to get better at aiming go to this website and pratice for 5 min everyday. That way your aiming skill will highly improved... Shoot Remember to click the {T H A N K S B U T T O N}
Aimbot w/ Lead Shot & Leg Aiming
03/04/2009 - GunZ - 9 Replies
This grabs attackers position, converts to 2d, predicts next position based on their ping and aims there at their legs by changing the camera (not the direction). So it leads and aims at the opponents legs. How to use: 1) Extract the .rar into your gunz folder say yes to overwrite if prompted to. 2) Run Gunz after you extract the files to your gunz folder (You will get my injection message) 3) Everytime you enter a room you have to turn the aimbot on by pressing 0 on the numberpad....
Pratice Aiming
06/07/2008 - Soldier Front - 6 Replies
If u want to get better at aiming go to this website and pratice for 5 min everyday. That way your aiming skill will highly improved. http://www.k2xl.com/games /reaction/shoot/ Credit: MaterShrimp Remember to click thehttp://www.descipe.net/forum/images/bullet/butt ons/post_thanks.gifbutton