Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hmm MultiClient Question

Discussion on Hmm MultiClient Question within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Before i had to reinstall everything on my computer i had something edited from here making me able to open multiple clients even after like 20 patches =| now i have to download or edit the conquer.exe for multi client. Anyone know where i can find the thing before where i was able to edit 1 file and be able to open multiple clients forever 0.0
Old 03/20/2006, 23:06   #2

Nvm sorry i found it ^^

Old 03/20/2006, 23:07   #3

That doesn't work anymore.

Go

Though really, you should search.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Multiclient Question
10/28/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Back when the mounts first came out i recall a lot of ppl getting botjailed for multiclienting and it had something to do with tq checking your conquer.exe, is this still happening or is it safe to use multiclients?
A Multiclient question
06/10/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hello all.. forgive me for the noob question. I recently f***ed my Graphics Card up and i cannot run sroking on my new one.. or im doing something wrong i don't know. I wanted to ask if theres any programs that simply just allow me to multi client? I dont need any auto login.. training place.. anything like a bot.. just the ability to multi client. If anybody knows a tool.. or can create something simple then please get back to this thread with details and a simple guide or anytihng...
Multiclient Question.
12/08/2007 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
If I use Multiclient can i log on, on 1 account with 2 different chars at the same time.? And where can i find a working multiclient.?
question about multiclient
01/20/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
hey i got a little question about multiclient, before the new patch multiclient worked and now it doesnt so i came back and downloaded a new one, now i get a error: msg error (dont know the exact discription) could anyone help me and tell me how to solve this problem, it really stinks:/ :cry: