Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 17:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Is everyone telling everyone about epvp?

Discussion on Is everyone telling everyone about epvp? within the CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is it just me or is this place getting overrun by absolutly everyone in conquer, from the people attempting to make whatever contribution they can to the filth on the soles of my tao's boots .?

For example, I just read a post here where someone asked where the phoenix mine was. It's like they find out about here even before they play the game.

Join me when I say a big.

What the ****!?

I mean...when it comes to a point where people who can actually make hacks (not me, I just try to answer questions and troll forums ) refuse to release them, isn't that a sign that there's too many leeching noobs here? Has this community fully become a GzP?

/rant + spam

Sorry, had to get that out, it's just been annoying me :/

Edit: And what happened to LiX, that was my drama for the week and now I'm bored again :/

Old 03/18/2006, 02:29   #2

Yeah, I've noticed..

Agreed

Old 03/18/2006, 02:45   #3

close sign up and delete all accounts made within half a year
people before then...er like me.. ar cool
Old 03/18/2006, 02:49   #4

Received Thanks: 1,165
AGREED!!!

this forum overruns by noobs!! s00n elitepvp renamed to noobpvp cuz 2/3 of the site spammed by noob questions ! here look at this he think its a chatroom ! wtf !
BAN THE NOOBS!! :ban:

w3 need to make a n00btest before they can register here !!

USE THE BEFORE POST DUMB QUESTIONS!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg post-53-1142646582.jpg (45.4 KB, 2 views)

Old 03/18/2006, 02:51   #5

i havent been on for a while...so i dont know how bad its gotten...
Old 03/18/2006, 04:10   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by prog4mer@Mar 18 2006, 02:49
AGREED!!!

this forum overruns by noobs!! s00n elitepvp renamed to noobpvp cuz 2/3 of the site spammed by noob questions ! here look at this he think its a chatroom ! wtf !
BAN THE NOOBS!! :ban:

w3 need to make a n00btest before they can register here !!

USE THE BEFORE POST DUMB QUESTIONS!!!
agreed.

althought i juz leech from this wonderfull site,
i juz keep my ****** mouth shut as this is HARD work from ppl.

i only got this 2 cents... (since day 1 til now of joining this forum after searching the internet for a few mths...)
1. if u find some thing here that suits u (gd for u)
2. dl it & dun know how to use it (go try it out in the game b4 asking 4 help in here. cant stand it when the topic get so long when after u read all the post, its mostly asking for craps rather then the usual 'thank you/good work/etc etc' comments.)
3. know how to use it but got problem (ask 4 help with proper info inculded & not juz shoot it off the post. if not, then juz go suck on ur tumb like wat i do with the COpanther...)

i mean, if you want the goodies from here, it (i think it should be) fine with the makers as long as they r creditied for it.
just dun go around shouting abt it & get ppl joining the forum & flood the forum with stupid questions.

sry for the long comments as i always browse the forum when online in CO (in tg & mine)
hate it when the topic get so lengthy with the short posting of questions.
Old 03/18/2006, 05:21   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by Hacks@Mar 18 2006, 01:36
Is it just me or is this place getting overrun by absolutly everyone in conquer, from the people attempting to make whatever contribution they can to the filth on the soles of my tao's boots .?

For example, I just read a post here where someone asked where the phoenix mine was. It's like they find out about here even before they play the game.

What the ****!?

I mean...when it comes to a point where people who can actually make hacks (not me, I just try to answer questions and troll forums ) refuse to release them, isn't that a sign that there's too many leeching noobs here? Has this community fully become a GzP?

/rant + spam

Edit: And what happened to LiX, that was my drama for the week and now I'm bored again :/
way too many noobs
Old 03/18/2006, 05:47   #8

Agree. Ive been here for several months now. Interesting topics and I enjoy reading them. . Cept for the dumb ones :?
Old 03/18/2006, 15:30   #9

Lol, my rant got a 5 star rating...
Old 03/18/2006, 15:46   #10

A "noob-quiz" that you have to answer before you can create an account here would be great.

Like, "If you got a question, what should you do first?"

1. "Start an new thread"
2. "Search"
or
3. "Shoot my head off"

Old 03/18/2006, 16:16   #11

delete all with no karma at this point i gues...
Old 03/18/2006, 16:22   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by lilricelover@Mar 18 2006, 08:16
delete all with no karma at this point i gues...
You know, everyones "karma" can be lowered as well...
Old 03/18/2006, 16:28   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by Hacks@Mar 18 2006, 01:36

What the ****!?

/rant + spam

ya, join my noob murder army
Old 03/18/2006, 17:05   #14

T.T half a year 2 months should do fine.

hmm i had and i dea of ******** around with the gpz forum by posting a link that crashes your computer XD (Opens a billion windows, unless u react in like 2 seconds ur dead). Ill get banned for it but what do u say?
Old 03/18/2006, 17:35   #15

you can see who is a noob just how the way they type / ask questions , like OMFG I NEed HAcXSSSSSS CAUSE IM NOOB :@ and i suck teh ****!!!. GIVE ME HACKS PLZ PLZ PLZ..

then they wait for 2 minutes and they still havent got any reply and yep you can guess it the second post in the same thread : OMG PLZZZ GIVE ME HACKS I NEED!!!

you can reconize noobs so just delete their accounts _-"

« Conquer Online and D2jsp members | mod on here do a middle man »