Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Auto Typer

Discussion on Auto Typer within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I need an auto typer in autoit3, i've tryed everythign i can think of. If somone cna give me the source for an auto typer in autoit3 it would be much appreciated.
Old 03/13/2006, 06:10   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by ChaoMon@Mar 13 2006, 05:25
I need an auto typer in autoit3, i've tryed everythign i can think of. If somone cna give me the source for an auto typer in autoit3 it would be much appreciated.
auto typer to what?

explain more becuase that makes no sense
Old 03/13/2006, 06:54   #3

read the helpfile. search for it.. its quite simple
Old 03/13/2006, 14:46   #4

OK, i need an auto typer that someone lcicks a button in my program and it types something out in the chat dialog on the conquer screen, and then hits enter. My code so far is :
Code:
WinWaitActive("[Conquer2.0]")
Send("Testing Auto typer!")
Send("{ENTER}")
But it doesnt work, i need the source code to make something like above.
Old 03/13/2006, 17:19   #5

i think u need to put an enter b4 the chat so it activates Chat function, ie the "|" thing at where u type the dialog box

ie
Send("{ENTER}")
Send("{ENTER}")
Old 03/13/2006, 17:50   #6

Ok, thanks that helps me.

Here is a functional autotyper
Code:
WinActivate("[Conquer2.0]")
Send("{ENTER}")
Send("{ENTER}")
Send("{ENTER}")
dunno why it needs 2 ENTERs after it tho, but it works!
Old 03/13/2006, 23:26   #7

It sends the keystrokes to the active component, so you need no activate the text box.