Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 18:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Getting outta Jail

Discussion on Getting outta Jail within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Right so... I've tried everything from trying to run all versions of BJX (which no longer work) to using CO proxy, which originally got me in jail for 7 hours with no success.

So how do I now get my n00b in jail with the cash? Any specific programs other than BJX that could get you in fast? Emailing GMs isn't an option.

Thanks guys.

« Ore Space | Request »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to get outta bot jail...
08/26/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies
Hey guys i heard a way to get out of bot jail dont flame me if its been posted but if you know someone that can get in bot jail and can summon bat ( must be reborned ) attack the bat until ur black name ..once that happens a guard will pwn you then you will go to normal jail then ull have to dig ur way out or just wait lol :) i hope this is useful =P cya
any1 no how to get outta bot jail
03/12/2007 - Eudemons Online - 7 Replies
I dunno what happened i was in tg the game lagged and loged out and i was in bot jail any1 no a way to get out?
help me get outta jail!!
03/19/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
i know this had been post before that you have to dl bjx bot. my account is in the bot jail and i dont have any money on me. i also forgot the registered email for this account. if anyone can help me out that will be great.... o yea, i am also in 1 of the newer server. i tried dling the bjx taht was 1.1 but it doesnt have my server.....help!! :cry: :cry: