Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lab4 Boss information request

Discussion on Lab4 Boss information request within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I've heard that the lab4 boss spawns like 3 times a day, is this true? What are the lab4 boss spawn coordinates? I only currently know lab1/3 boss spawn coordinates. You wont find me camping the boss spawn if you tell me, because i play on the dead test server, and I wont camp it anyway I'll just check for it every now and then. So, I'm wondering two things, how often does it actually spawn, and what are its coordinates?
Old 03/08/2006, 23:59   #2

clicky -->
Old 03/09/2006, 00:02   #3

Thats a ton bud, I actually did look around before making this post, dont know why I didnt notice that one. Anyway, does anyone know how often it spawns? back in the nub days, I used to hear that lab4 boss was always spawned (untrue I know) I know lab3 spawns on a daily basis, so what about lab4?
Old 03/09/2006, 03:14   #4

smeg i never new lab 4 wos tis big ima explore it after maint i nvr seen that map before and every1 say theres just a few spots in lab4 **** ima find myself a nice spot to go bot hehe nice map btw
Old 03/09/2006, 07:11   #5

Syren, the lab 4 spawns in a daily basis, but the hour changes it's like 2:30-3 pm on saturday, tuesday and thursday and near 5pm on the other days (hours in -6 GMT). At least that's the schedule I saw (killed syren like 10 times to get.......only unique **** and a ref fury)

Btw, I don't know if Syren appear more than once a day (like in a 12 hours cycle)