Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CO Partner/Panther tao guide?

Discussion on CO Partner/Panther tao guide? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone have a guide for lvling a tao? When I set it up, the tao runs up close to all the mobs and gets hit much too much to make this useful. Going to mobs that only hit 1s would probably make leveling slower than tg.
Old 03/09/2006, 00:47   #2

just set the moving steps to 0, and ur tao shouldnt move, also make sure u use right click slow for taos and not left click for trojans/warriors.....
Old 03/09/2006, 01:35   #3

I did have it right-click, but not the slow setting. If I set the steps to 0, won't it only be able to attack those monsters that happen to come into range and then they'll come close and still kill me? Maybe it's just not smart enough to know to stay at range when a tao class is selected.
Old 03/09/2006, 18:29   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by Ulfius@Mar 9 2006, 01:35
I did have it right-click, but not the slow setting. If I set the steps to 0, won't it only be able to attack those monsters that happen to come into range and then they'll come close and still kill me? Maybe it's just not smart enough to know to stay at range when a tao class is selected.
Use it with magic atk mobs that hits u with 1s. AlienSerpent/Basilisks.... in ADV.
Make team with archer and bot atks 4 u
Old 03/09/2006, 18:48   #5

Use a mana/hp bs. If you run out of hp pots use health, if you run out of mana pots use mana bs.

« Request | Prices? »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
guide to multi client and co partner
06/12/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 4 Replies
another guide to using multi client because i know lots off the multi clients dont work with the new co partner they tend to close the window and lots more things.. well anyways heres what i did. 1.uninstall co2. afterwards reinstall it 2. make a copy off ur co2 folder so u have 2 3. then go to this link and do as it says to hubs guide off multi client (but make sure u put all the files into ur first co2 folder. so atm u should be able to use multi client with ur first one hubs...
Co panther help.
05/03/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies
Hello EPVP i dled the bot cuz i gota get my damn troj 2 87 and dun wanna lvl 2 lazy :(.. so anyway i dled the emulater and the bot and i loged off co and started the emulater first then the bot and clicked start then log in and press f11 and picked wat i want it 2 do and clicked run and it said this --------------------------- Error --------------------------- Please download program form http://www.9net9.com/games/index.asp again !http://www.conqueronline.com/downloads/patch.htm , ...
guide to how to use co partner
03/24/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 4 Replies
ok well here we go i see alot of threads about co partner so im gonna make this thread to inform peolpe how to use it...its 4 am where i am at so i will not finish it tonight i will tommorw but this give u the basics of it...if any1 has anything to add plz do tro/war client:english tro/war jump:run or no...click ump to always jump click run to always run left click(since ur malle) type in monsters name...ie HawKing then chose normal,fly,crawlalong...hawking i think is craw robing fly...
... co panther
03/07/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
well, seems to me that my co panther isnt working anymore. i open the server emulator, and then i open co partner. but when the ok screen pops up and i press ok it dissapears. wtf? its worked before, and now it stops working -_-