Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hack for socketing

Discussion on Hack for socketing within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/24/2006, 07:43   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by solovey@Mar 24 2006, 03:52
not possible , my bro use pack editor put armor on weap slot (shadow item) and nothing happens
did it give him extra def? cause that would be awesome o.o

:P

would be pretty **** awesome tho lol
but even if a tro used it, only 1 weap = **** dmg -.-

maybe on a tao... lol
Old 04/06/2006, 13:39   #32

someone has got it to work as on the new server ( when Gem world split) "christina" has a fire tao with 2 soc. everythiing all with super gems..
Old 04/06/2006, 14:16   #33

Quote:
Originally posted by bellvista@Apr 6 2006, 13:39
someone has got it to work as on the new server ( when Gem world split) "christina" has a fire tao with 2 soc. everythiing all with super gems..
just because someone has 2 sock equips it doesn't mean they made them using a hack
Old 04/07/2006, 03:01   #34

i my server one of the guild leader there is all items he had has 2 sock and all super gems. sum of my frieds say that he is a good hacker. dont kow how hw do that.
Old 04/08/2006, 18:03   #35

Wouldnt it be possible to send a "socket" packet to the server when you upgrade an item in TC? Its annoying that after 1-2 days on a new server that 10+ people have atleast 2 non-weapon sockets.
Old 04/08/2006, 18:21   #36

Quote:
Originally posted by WirlWind@Apr 8 2006, 18:03
Wouldnt it be possible to send a "socket" packet to the server when you upgrade an item in TC? Its annoying that after 1-2 days on a new server that 10+ people have atleast 2 non-weapon sockets.
That sounds interesting, a socket packet. But highley doubt that would work either, serverside
They'r just lucky, thats all.
Old 04/08/2006, 23:02   #37

the equip anything in right hand + bi socketer
thingy might work
they patched it... so... wouldnt it be possible to "unpatch" it somehow?
Old 04/08/2006, 23:27   #38

Quote:
Originally posted by trojanvirus@Apr 8 2006, 23:02
thingy might work
not if it's serverside.
well, it is possible, but then you would have to hack into to server just so change something like that.
might aswell drop 999,999,999,999 gold instead and can get any socs you want
Old 04/10/2006, 23:04   #39

Quote:
Originally posted by tsu+Apr 8 2006, 23:27--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tsu @ Apr 8 2006, 23:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--trojanvirus@Apr 8 2006, 23:02
thingy might work
not if it's serverside.
well, it is possible, but then you would have to hack into to server just so change something like that.
might aswell drop 999,999,999,999 gold instead and can get any socs you want [/b][/quote]
Lol now there's an idea. I actually read a topic where a guy had it half done to where he would appearantly drop something, it would duplicate...Or something like that...

hmm lemme see if i can explain...He would drop...lets say a sup 2s sword...And somehow, it would drop and at the same time, it would stay in his inventory.

Now here's the hitch, i remember he said something about resending a packet or something like that which he never got working. Because then, everything would mess up and no duplication.

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=...Share the love' border='0' alt='...Share the love' />
Old 04/10/2006, 23:10   #40

Quote:
Originally posted by FlippyGal+Apr 10 2006, 23:04--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FlippyGal @ Apr 10 2006, 23:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -tsu@Apr 8 2006, 23:27
<!--QuoteBegin--trojanvirus
Quote:
@Apr 8 2006, 23:02
thingy might work

not if it's serverside.
might aswell drop 999,999,999,999 gold instead and can get any socs you want
Lol now there's an idea. I actually read a topic where a guy had it half done to where he would appearantly drop something, it would duplicate...Or something like that...

hmm lemme see if i can explain...He would drop...lets say a sup 2s sword...And somehow, it would drop and at the same time, it would stay in his inventory.

Now here's the hitch, i remember he said something about resending a packet or something like that which he never got working. Because then, everything would mess up and no duplication.

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=...Share the love' border='0' alt='...Share the love' /> [/b][/quote]
get that guy here
Old 04/11/2006, 13:31   #41

I am absolutely new here and somewhat new to programming.

But it seems to me that alot of the instructions are performed server side then sent to the server by packets.

For instance when you drop something from inventory, your computer sends instructions for removing that item from your inventory, and adding that item onto the ground. Say an armor or something.

So would it be possible to change those instructions to have that item dropped as normal, but change slightly the item that is instructed to appear on the ground, as in add a couple of sockets or change the quality?

I don't know if it's been tried before or even if it is at all possible. Just trying to throw ideas into the mix.
Old 04/11/2006, 14:39   #42

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
for those under the impression that because some1 has a socketed dress means that they hack

that is wrong, you can make a socketed dress by metting coats and dbs coats and dresses, its pretty much a complete waste of money unless you are going to try and make a 2soc coat/dress and use it for plvling,

as for socketing hacks, without access to the server no socketing hacks will work because everything is checked by the server

socketing times dont do ****, all they do is make you beleive that you can get sockets at the time more than any other time, thus u spam more and more mets at those specific times so you are more likely to get a socket at that time, if u were to do the same at any other time then u would be more likely to get a socket at that time

they do nothing except make you focus ur spamming onto one time period
Old 04/11/2006, 17:27   #43

Quote:
Originally posted by Korvacs@Apr 11 2006, 14:39
socketing times dont do ****, all they do is make you beleive that you can get sockets at the time more than any other time, thus u spam more and more mets at those specific times so you are more likely to get a socket at that time, if u were to do the same at any other time then u would be more likely to get a socket at that time

they do nothing except make you focus ur spamming onto one time period
Listen to this guy!
100 % true.
Old 04/11/2006, 18:35   #44

Quote:
Originally posted by WirlWind@Apr 8 2006, 18:03
Whirl, I know its annoying, I believe the ppl have just bought a bulk (or two) and once they see that someone has a socket in some non weapon they offer some SICK amount of dbs for it. I mean if you have 250dbs, dropping 30 dbs for the first socket boot in the server for example... -.-"