Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Network] redirect paquets

Discussion on [Network] redirect paquets within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hello all

I have many friends who that have a problems with their ISP & co's servers. They can't play :/
With my ISP, there are no probleme.

I have a idea
Redirect co's paquets by my server. a shema:

actual system
friends's pc with co ---->their ISP -------> co's servers

new system
friends's pc with co ---->their ISP ------->my server ----> my ISP ----> co's servers

I need to know ip server & port. The probleme is that I don't know the protole used by co (tcp or udp) and if co use several coonection (udp & tcp)

I hope that it's only a tcp connection

You have a idea ?

thx for all informations
Old 02/27/2006, 04:41   #2

CO is a bit more complex since game server and login server are different ip address and port.

The client starts off by sending the name of the server and username and pw to the account server which sends back the ip address and port of the game server, assuming login info was correct. Your "proxy" would have to send back fake info to tell the client to actually connect back to the proxy. I dunno if thenoobzor did his tutorial/irc chat thing on writing a proxy yet or not.. it'd probably be best to try to find that thread.

Good luck!
Old 03/01/2006, 00:58   #3

hum I see, it's complicate

I forget this idea