Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 07:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Simple Program request

Discussion on Simple Program request within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Okay so i know im being a newbie by requesting a program but its fairly simple to make id imagine.

what id like is a program that lets you pick a damage range and alerts you whenever you inflict damage within those levels.

The purpose of this would be to jump and scatter on MZ to find metdoves.

if no one feels like implimenting this program (or perhaps something similar exists already?) feel free to point me in the right direction.

I'd have a go at making it myself but i wouldnt know where to start........ if someone wants to give me some breif pointers like, learn this programming language, use this program blah etc that would be almost as good, cuz then i can make the program instead =P.

No flames plz :P

lol i just found this thread, im going to try and get started now.

-raven
Old 02/24/2006, 14:31   #2

when u're damage of the gear reaches 1, the game alerts u to repair it.lol
Old 02/24/2006, 15:38   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by sonybaci@Feb 24 2006, 14:31
and what the **** has it to do with his request?
..weirdo :?
Old 02/24/2006, 21:56   #4

hmm it realy looking for doves ? how is it working , how finding doves .. All birds are named MeteorDove in MZ and all programs can find it by name aplication ..
Old 03/22/2006, 02:11   #5

No, with a scatter attack you would hit many things at the same time. I do 1000 damage to a metdove, but I only do 110 to the real dove. Now do you understand? If this could be implemented, an archer could easily locate the real meteor dove within a couple of minutes.

(Sorry for the bmp by the way )
Old 03/22/2006, 02:54   #6

nice idea
as archers actualy hit less on the real met doves
Old 03/22/2006, 03:07   #7

I had that idea but i thought it would be wayyyyy to complicated because your game would have to search for every number damage that you would do and everything which would be complicated therefore i did not ask of it.

Quote:
i had the idea but i thought it would be too complicated....therefore i did not ask of it..

--------------------
[IMG]http://www.squareuniverse.net/downloads/wallpaper_winampskins/kh/kh-art007.jpeg
i suggest that you chance the size of the picture in your signature....wayy to big
Old 03/22/2006, 04:28   #8

I think choco was planning to come up with something like this, sooner or later he will do it.
Old 03/22/2006, 04:42   #9

i would imagine smth like this would cause a nice bit of lag lol