Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Very easy way to get into bot jail

Discussion on Very easy way to get into bot jail within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dont know if anyone has thought of this yet. But if you need to get into bot jail to bail your other character out. Get two conquer windows up. On one window log in and stay put. On the other window log in, And contact a GM saying the other account is killing monsters but not speaking. Now on the other window start killing. Hopefully a mod will come over and try to speak to you. Just pretend you are a bot and keep killing. The Gm should send you to bot jail.

Hopefully you find this helpful and if this has been posted before please delete this thread :P
Old 02/19/2006, 01:14   #2

Not so easy, since GM's won't even answer you when you talk to them, and if they do it will take like a week. All you need is BJX which is faster and more effecient. But good thinking, I guess.
Old 02/19/2006, 01:45   #3

lol...smart...unless they completely ban u haha
Old 03/08/2006, 10:56   #4

to bad bjx wont work anymore and everything i tried to get it to work has failed
what we need is a program that will purposly get you sent to bot jail so we can use disposable noobs to get good charecters out

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Easy Alz & Easy Skills GUIDE [No Hack-Cheats]
07/20/2009 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 4 Replies
----------Easy Alz Guide---------- -Buy Seven Coins +1 amulet, 2xEarring of Seven Coins +1 & full High-Luck set gear for youre character. ----------BUY---------- All these NOT need to be latest suits like Mithril or others. It's enough to buy Aramid or Bluestin, better Aramid because it's cheaper. x1=Set means: Helm x1, Gloves x1, Boots x1, Suit x1 & weapons x1(WA)-x2(Others). -Set of Luck +1 Alz Drop Amount 15%
[Easy-TuT] MoparScape/RuneScape Server [Easy-TuT]
01/10/2009 - Runescape - 0 Replies
*removed for not used - Can be closed!
Quick Easy Levelers - REAL EASY TO USE !
12/16/2007 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 3 Replies
Ctrl + 1 Guard / Pet / EXP Skill Leveler Etc. Ctrl + 2 Intensify Leveler Ctrl + 3 Auto Scatter Ctrl + 4
Easy way to get in to bot jail
07/17/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 21 Replies
Ok, guys. I, have figuard outa easy way to get to bot jail. But to warn you becarefull when copathern comes out. Beacuse all you do is Jump and while u are in the are drop a item. Then u will not seee it and u will be lagin. So logout and logback in and you will be in bot jail. TQset it uplike that beacuse that is how a bot does it. But when craked coparthern comes eather dont jump or pick up items please. Im, just trying to help out for our form. I, don't want people crying i was sent to bot...
Easy way to get into Bot Jail
07/12/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 2 Replies
Use a scroll. But before teleporting... drop another scroll. I'm not if this has been said before or not.. feel free to hate me if it has been. Also.. when I did it.. they were scrolls to the same place.. I can't be bothered to try it with two dif. ones.