Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Requesting Monster.dat file

Discussion on Requesting Monster.dat file within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can anyone make me a monster. dat that would make the Basilisk at advance zone map small like the treasure bird in met zone?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Monster.ini file - Boss Monster time and location
12/16/2008 - Zero - 2 Replies
does any1 have the monster.ini file that tell you wen the boss monster appears and where it appears cause i think they mightve patched over the other 1. if any1 can find a way to get it to work again id be grateful. if u think u can help i can send u the other monster.ini file that used to work. Or if this isnt possible does any1 have spawn times for the bosses in neptune/green planet? Either of those would be helpful Thanks in advance
Need pre BMR monster.csv file
05/05/2008 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
If someone have it i need it, thx
Normal monster.dat file
03/19/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
jejej well i screw monster.dat file can some one put it here thnx :D
Requesting file
11/30/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Well, I'm in class, and bored as hell. What I want to do at the moment is edit the file for the spells "Fire" and "Tornado" However I don't have co here, and don't feel like downloading half a gig just to get the two files, can somebody zip-send these two for me real quick?
Monster Dat file
02/18/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
Hey all im kinda new so i was wondering if there is a way to change the monsters color to show if it has a good item super,mets,dragonballs, etc. I look in the search catergory of ConquerOnline 2 and i didnt see anything so i dont know if its possible but if it is id apperate it if someone made it!