Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Monk on conqueronline

Discussion on Monk on conqueronline within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Monk on conqueronline

do anyone know what kinda weapon Monk will get?

for me i see monk like.. with a book LOL

anyone that have played a game with Monk?

how do he looks like ther?
Old 03/11/2010, 18:29   #2

Received Thanks: 1,431
final fantasy 5 had a monk he used his bear hands. but in co i tihnk he gets a ribbon or knuckle duster (cant rem which)
Old 03/11/2010, 19:44   #3

ok
Old 03/11/2010, 20:26   #4

they are beads, most likely will not see them. So it will show the fists.
Old 03/11/2010, 20:30   #5

i think the Monk will be a Powerfull Magic man. Easyest way to find this out is to ask on conquer forum.
Old 03/11/2010, 21:26   #6

well, on conquer forum, it only says what random people want Monk to looks like.
i just wonder how Monk looks like on other games..
Old 03/11/2010, 23:02   #7

Features:
Monks are dedicated martial artists who have honed their bodies and minds to become fierce hand-to-hand combatants.
Apart from their martial prowess, they are also masters of the spiritual realm, capable of relieve teammates of adverse statuses.

Weapon:
Prayer Beads

Auxiliary Skills:
Serenity: Dispells all abnormal statuses affecting your person.
Tranquility: Relieves another player of all abnormal statuses.
Sanctuary: Relieves all nearby teammates of all abnormal statuses.
Note: Abnormal Status include Toxic Fog from Ninjas, Stun, Fear, Freeze, etc.
Tyrant Aura: Increases the Critical Hit Rate of you and nearby teammates by 5. Not Stackable. Only 1 Aura may be active at a time.
Fend Aura: Increases the Anti Critical Hit Rate of you and nearby teammates by 5. Not Stackable. Only 1 Aura may be active at a time.
Elemental Aura: Increases your defense against a specific element type. There are five types of Elemental Auras, each targeting one element (Water, Metal, Fire, Earth, Wood).
Note: Not Stackable. Only 1 Aura effect may be active at a time.

Specialty Skill:
Oblivion: Banishes the target soul to Limbo. Effective only on players with lower Battle Power. Limbo is a physical map, and players must run back to their previous map.
Most effective against those pesky Water Taoists.

Attack Skills:
Crippling Palm: Drags the target from a distance to yourself and stuns the target for a while. Its success rate is determined by the Battle Power gap between you and the target. Can not drag targets with 200 or more Battle Power than you.
Radiant Palm: Melee attack. Deals extra damage to a stunned target.
Whirlwind Kick: Kicks and sends all nearby targets into the air and pummels them furiously. Effective against flying targets as well. Total number hits are random each time the skill is activated.

XP Skill:
Compassion: During XP, each monster killed will change the color of one bead. After XP ends, you'll gain massive amount of extra EXP, which is calculated through multiplying your EXP gained during XP by how many orbs have changed color.If all 32 Bears change color during XP, multiply your EXP by 100.

i heard ppl say this is gonna be the new nin-war-fire ... somewhat but i dont see any skills related to be close as a fire except the concept "prayer beads"

if these skills are gonna be mana based it's good bye trojan ?! anyways trojan already became obsolete somehow... by ninja since u can realot points into gettin club/blade/sword but im not to discuss ninja

i was thinking if the monk had the possibility as ninja to realot points to wear club/blade/sword in case the monk is most efficient in terms of "lot of skills" as pure rb's or what skills would he hold off the fact nin-monk-xxx ?

we all know the starting classes for the main is nin-war-xxx and the rest being endings ... in case u dont want to go pure so the next question emerges as is the monk a replacement? and for what class?

================================================== ======================
My questions for u guys eventually put your opinion

side question: since when does co have critical dmg and critical hit rates?
except the double dmg u would have from lucky time i never saw, thinked or even dreamed co having critical crap until now lol
and the skill removing abnormal status: ok TF is good to get rid of if it's on u... but Stun, Fear, Freeze is .. where? except some skills of axe and hammer which u get stun/freeze and the majority don't use, the freeze from archer but is a short passing time almost insignificant, that fear idea is again.. where? i mean maybe i missed something on the way and this fear exists, bluntly the only usage is to get u rid of toxic fog and poison star

oww and notice how the attack skills kinda goes off improving each other when u press them in a certain way:

ex: drags u back and STUNS-->dealls extra dmg to STUNNED targest --> kick nearby enemies into air...

the loop them lol

the idea of balancing is half true ... is anti-ninja yes but at the same time is anti-anything
the archer is the most nerfed , where every class now including the future monk has a way of killing him or getting him down out of air ...
seconding that idea is that based on the skills monk is melee not magic rated, it has a skill effective over any class excluding that limbo teleport crap, so those prayer beads have to be dmg related ... so hence the next side question: how strong will they be... as katanas or even more?

full monk description and info but is sicne the time theys aid they will add it like 1-2 monthsago..dunno fi they made any changes

thnks of i helped
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/12/2010, 03:44   #8

well, this helped alot for me !
i didnt know all this Thank you
Old 03/12/2010, 09:00   #9

i agree
Old 03/12/2010, 09:04   #10

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Mowah i will banish the GMs hidden chars =)
Old 03/12/2010, 09:33   #11

Received Thanks: 1,431
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huseby View Post
Mowah i will banish the GMs hidden chars =)
***** now THAT wuld be an amazing hack
Old 03/12/2010, 12:13   #12

i mostly think that the monk will be, like ninja, most effective when he is pure.

just like a ninja, the monk may get a special skill at pure 2nd rb ... if u guys observer those 3 auras of removing abnormal spells are kinda in a sequel, 1st on yourself, 2nd on a player, 3rd on all in a area
Old 03/12/2010, 13:11   #13

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerge22 View Post
i mostly think that the monk will be, like ninja, most effective when he is pure.

just like a ninja, the monk may get a special skill at pure 2nd rb ... if u guys observer those 3 auras of removing abnormal spells are kinda in a sequel, 1st on yourself, 2nd on a player, 3rd on all in a area
ofc they will get pure skills, like any other class.
Old 03/14/2010, 16:15   #14

Bald.... nothing else to say xD
Old 03/16/2010, 19:57   #15

In TQ's 3 New expansions All classes will have Pure ninja skills, Thats the April Expansion ;D
Closed Thread

Tags
swdd