Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Monk on conqueronline

Closed Thread

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerge22 View Post
Features:
Monks are dedicated martial artists who have honed their bodies and minds to become fierce hand-to-hand combatants.
Apart from their martial prowess, they are also masters of the spiritual realm, capable of relieve teammates of adverse statuses.

Weapon:
Prayer Beads

Auxiliary Skills:
Serenity: Dispells all abnormal statuses affecting your person.
Tranquility: Relieves another player of all abnormal statuses.
Sanctuary: Relieves all nearby teammates of all abnormal statuses.
Note: Abnormal Status include Toxic Fog from Ninjas, Stun, Fear, Freeze, etc.
Tyrant Aura: Increases the Critical Hit Rate of you and nearby teammates by 5. Not Stackable. Only 1 Aura may be active at a time.
Fend Aura: Increases the Anti Critical Hit Rate of you and nearby teammates by 5. Not Stackable. Only 1 Aura may be active at a time.
Elemental Aura: Increases your defense against a specific element type. There are five types of Elemental Auras, each targeting one element (Water, Metal, Fire, Earth, Wood).
Note: Not Stackable. Only 1 Aura effect may be active at a time.

Specialty Skill:
Oblivion: Banishes the target soul to Limbo. Effective only on players with lower Battle Power. Limbo is a physical map, and players must run back to their previous map.
Most effective against those pesky Water Taoists.

Attack Skills:
Crippling Palm: Drags the target from a distance to yourself and stuns the target for a while. Its success rate is determined by the Battle Power gap between you and the target. Can not drag targets with 200 or more Battle Power than you.
Radiant Palm: Melee attack. Deals extra damage to a stunned target.
Whirlwind Kick: Kicks and sends all nearby targets into the air and pummels them furiously. Effective against flying targets as well. Total number hits are random each time the skill is activated.

XP Skill:
Compassion: During XP, each monster killed will change the color of one bead. After XP ends, you'll gain massive amount of extra EXP, which is calculated through multiplying your EXP gained during XP by how many orbs have changed color.If all 32 Bears change color during XP, multiply your EXP by 100.

i heard ppl say this is gonna be the new nin-war-fire ... somewhat but i dont see any skills related to be close as a fire except the concept "prayer beads"

if these skills are gonna be mana based it's good bye trojan ?! anyways trojan already became obsolete somehow... by ninja since u can realot points into gettin club/blade/sword but im not to discuss ninja

i was thinking if the monk had the possibility as ninja to realot points to wear club/blade/sword in case the monk is most efficient in terms of "lot of skills" as pure rb's or what skills would he hold off the fact nin-monk-xxx ?

we all know the starting classes for the main is nin-war-xxx and the rest being endings ... in case u dont want to go pure so the next question emerges as is the monk a replacement? and for what class?

Thanks, Im makeing alot of 130 ninjas and Warriors to Rb into monk when its out.

Old   #17

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by xI NiNJA DuCKey View Post
In TQ's 3 New expansions All classes will have Pure ninja skills, Thats the April Expansion ;D
All of them get the pure ninja skill? D: :P

I know what you mean

Warr.Warr.Warr will be a class to look foward to i think

Old   #18

elite*gold: 0
lol i think i go first pure archer or ninja/water - tro - arch for a plvl char
nin-war-fire just incase monk aint that good
nin-nin-nin same reason
then monk-monk-monk

i have a monk lvl 60... at pvp they're kinda ennoying to play agains... :P
Old   #19

elite*gold: 106