Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

CO Client Crashes computer

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CO Client Crashes computer

As i saw people posting about their Conquer clients closing and ****, i wondered why my computer gets a BSOD When i close CO, started happening after Refinarys&NewChat features. any ideas :S?

Old 03/08/2010, 06:49   #2

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,160
Heard about it before, complain to TQ, its there lossy codeing that is the problem, if you got vista, upgrade to win7

Thanks
1 User

« conquer.exe connecting to babynames.com:http | Follow Bot »

Similar Threads
Kiki's UCE/Engine always crashes my computer! I'm on Vista!
12/13/2011 - S4 League - 18 Replies
Hi guys! Well, I just started playing S4 League and I love it... but there's too many laggers or hackers... so when I tried to combat it by doing it too, it wouldn't work... I downloaded Kiki's Engine 1.41 from another section of this forum and when I ran Kiki's UCE as an administrator, it just said to run Systemcallretriever.exe first, and then it gave me a blue screen that said my computer was being shut down to prevent damage to it. Now I restarted my computer and ran Systemcallretriever but...
Client crashes when writing C5 48 69 12 B3 D5 C2 8A
06/02/2010 - CO2 Programming - 2 Replies
Hi, I'm trying to write a proxy in Java (for educational purposes and personal use) and I was having some problems sending C5 48 69 12 B3 D5 C2 8A to the client, it would simply close every time I write to the socket using sendC=soc.getOutputStream(); sendC.write(byte1); What is the correct way to write packets to the socket? Any links or advice would be much appreciated.
omg my client.. still crashes
05/30/2010 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 13 Replies
my sro client still crashes i delete dumb folder and setting folder.. but still it much crashes like 5-6 or 7 it finnaly log in or some times some times.. but plss help how i login in once=( with no crash:(
{TuT}{Pic} MLE for preventing Computer Crashes {Hope It Helps}
04/27/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies
Ok This is just something i did to make MLE work and prevent my computer from crashing... THIS WORKS 100% SURE I DID not Leech this is my tutorial -> Open MLE
Client Crashes at TG
10/31/2006 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 4 Replies
Like many of you I cant leave my high lvl trojan at tg since, but after 10 minutes I leave him at TG i get kicked or a client error from the server. Is there a way to fix this problem? Thanks for your time -Roco