Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unpinning in the forums

Discussion on Unpinning in the forums within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I feel that theres a lot of "useless" pinned topics, I would give you examples but to the people who use this forum a lot they should know that there are still plenty of pinned topics that dont even work anymore or are just plain useless so feel free to flame me or agree just some imput

I know theres a pinned section on this forum about Unpinning but it doesnt seem to work very good sigh...
Old 02/06/2006, 11:08   #2

Close pls
Old 02/09/2006, 15:06   #3

Stfu please

Because i care about the forums and I know that some of the pinned topics are worthless You come in here and want this closed? W/e Hope some mod acturally pays attention to this post

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ahahaa these forums are tame compared to nexon forums
11/29/2009 - Mabinogi - 10 Replies
Blackmailing, drama, even nude pics. Nexon needs to up their game. Nexon Forums - The answer?
Any 1 knows y ACO forums r down ?!!
12/17/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
So ... as the title says who knows y ACO forums r down ?
Are there any bot forums?
06/18/2008 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
So Im looking for a forum where i could meet other boters, so that we could form partys. Smthing like party lf 24/7 pp or what ever ^^ Tnx in advance ;)
New to the forums
08/18/2007 - Joining e*pvp - 6 Replies
Hello everyone, I've read epvp forums for a week or so and now decided I wanted to become a part of the community. I'm from Sweden and 17 years old, feel free to ask anything about me. For further contact just give me a PM or add my MSN: [email protected], I will probably change this e-mail soon, so check back for a updated MSN address. Edit: You'll probably see me if you browse the Conquer forums, that's where I will be hanging, at least for the moment. Thanks for this awesome...