Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 18:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What's coming in 2010?

Discussion on What's coming in 2010? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What's coming in 2010?

Found on the TQ Website:

In the New Year's Resolutions of 2010, the TQ team has unveiled the major new features to be released in 2010 for the CO community. Since then, we have received tons of inquiries about these new features and their release date. Now, we are happy to give our eager players a preliminary schedule for this upcoming new content.

1. New Class: The Monk - Under development and will come out within 2010. Join in the Monk discussion.
2. More end-game content: High grade gear & Quests - Under development and will come out within 2010
3. Pure Class Skills - Under design. Join in the Pure Class Skills discussion.
4. Mini games: Horse racing - Horse Racing is coming soon and more are under designing.
5. New Guild War rules & World PK Tournament - Under development
6. Identical item stacking & bigger warehouse - The stacking function will be released after the update of Refinery.
7. Social functions like pair dancing, PK Lists and a larger Friend List - Pair dancing is under development. PK lists will be released together with Refinery System.
8. Guild Buildings, as well as an improved house for myself - Under development
9. More customization items: Garments, Weapon accessories, Avatars - Under development, join in forum discussion

Most of these exciting features will be added to CO in this year, our 7th anniversary. Be patient and stay tuned to our official site!

#8: "myself" .... and that's on their website. That's how intelligent they are.
Old 03/06/2010, 05:27   #2

Received Thanks: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by abdulaleem View Post
This ain't conquer private server related.
This goes in the CO2 section.
#request move
This is the CO2 section.
Just a subsection of it.

Hmm this should either be in the CO2 discussion section or the User Submitted News section.
Mod decision por favor.
Old 03/06/2010, 06:04   #3

elite*gold: 20
This has already been discussed in the Co2 Section here

#request close
Old 03/06/2010, 07:17   #4

I'm not trying to discuss it. I'm hoping that we can figure it out while they release it. That's why I produced a list of exactly what they are planning of doing.
Old 03/06/2010, 07:20   #5

Received Thanks: 5,291
Oh so pretty much have private servers have it before official does?
If that happens then tq=fail.
Wait that already happened.
Old 03/06/2010, 07:29   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Arco View Post
Oh so pretty much have private servers have it before official does?
If that happens then tq=fail.
Wait that already happened.
Lol =P
I'm not saying before... though that would be funny.
Actually... that's possible.. there are numbers in the client.
But anyways- I just thought this could organize it and make people aware that these are what they're adding.
Old 03/06/2010, 11:27   #7

Wont be long untill Acid-co has all of those features :P
Old 03/06/2010, 12:04   #8

Most of thoses would've require serious client's editing and I'm pretty sure Yakuza's staff is the only squad around ABLE TO create things such as new garments etc. Hoooooooowever, I highly doubt that they'll ever finish their project (not raging), and definitely not before tq's expansion premiere.

@Paralyzer,

none of those would've fit into aco's gameplay, althought guild buildings could've been nice addon to modified gw upcomin' in v2.
Old 03/06/2010, 12:15   #9

Received Thanks: 2,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by jajec View Post
Most of thoses would've require serious client's editing and I'm pretty sure Yakuza's staff is the only squad around ABLE TO create things such as new garments etc. Hoooooooowever, I highly doubt that they'll ever finish their project (not raging), and definitely not before tq's expansion premiere.

@Paralyzer,

none of those would've fit into aco's gameplay, althought guild buildings could've been nice addon to modified gw upcomin' in v2.
Yakuza arnt the only people able to make new things, a few YEARS ago i made a new peice of armor which Ninjas could wear before Ninjas were even released, because i made a new class, had its own appearence, had ridiculous specs etc etc.

People need to get it into their heads that alot of what they are doing has been done before, and the only difference is that they like to show it off infront of everyone.
Old 03/06/2010, 12:32   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
Yakuza arnt the only people able to make new things, a few YEARS ago i made a new peice of armor which Ninjas could wear before Ninjas were even released, because i made a new class, had its own appearence, had ridiculous specs etc etc.

People need to get it into their heads that alot of what they are doing has been done before, and the only difference is that they like to show it off infront of everyone.
Oh well, my bad. Some people are able to create new meshes. I meant that yakuza could be POSSIBLY the only team to accomplish such a task, (i.e creating several new garments, new weapons, skills in short period) considering they've got at least 2 people (or more? o.O) familiar to .c3 editing/creating.

But as I've said before, i highly doubt they'll EVER finish the project.
Old 03/06/2010, 18:38   #11

How long have they been working on their project?

Id say at least a year or 2.
Old 03/06/2010, 18:43   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jajec View Post
Oh well, my bad. Some people are able to create new meshes. I meant that yakuza could be POSSIBLY the only team to accomplish such a task, (i.e creating several new garments, new weapons, skills in short period) considering they've got at least 2 people (or more? o.O) familiar to .c3 editing/creating.

But as I've said before, i highly doubt they'll EVER finish the project.
you have forgotten that they do it better than u ever could ide like u to create the new class then a whole new set of skills for that class and create a whole new map for tin city and make conquer able to read the new type of format they use for it they took things to a new extreme if they keep doing what there doing by the time there done it wont even be copyrighted XD coz nothing of it will even be conquer online...
Old 03/06/2010, 18:45   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterman01 View Post
How long have they been working on their project?

Id say at least a year or 2.
less. started in what november 09?
Old 03/06/2010, 19:01   #14

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
#Moved
Old 03/06/2010, 19:02   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalConquer View Post
you have forgotten that they do it better than u ever could ide like u to create the new class then a whole new set of skills for that class and create a whole new map for tin city and make conquer able to read the new type of format they use for it they took things to a new extreme if they keep doing what there doing by the time there done it wont even be copyrighted XD coz nothing of it will even be conquer online...
Well, first of all they could've organise it.. Not planning billion classes, maps and **** knows what else and wantin to get it released altogether.

Plus, what's the point of creating an awesome project which will be at least few months late or never released.