Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

HERE IT IS! MET DOVE!

Closed Thread

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
tel me more
how can i download it

Old   #32

guys if you dl it it dount work you have to edit your self >_<

Old   #33

The doves spawn more regulary now. If you know the spawns, you can make a lot of mets. Ive made over 200 mets in 6 houres. Now thats cash
Old   #34

another way for archers to make easy money, how great

Old   #35

elite*gold: 120
Quote:
Originally posted by bobo2@Jan 20 2006, 16:11
The doves spawn more regulary now. If you know the spawns, you can make a lot of mets. Ive made over 200 mets in 6 houres. Now thats cash
Sockets out the ***.....
Old   #36

Quote:
Originally posted by bobo2@Jan 20 2006, 17:11
yea, if u know there spawns :cry:
Old   #37

ok u *******
Old   #38

if you guys didnt know, they did fix ALL exept the damage what doves take&#33; hmmm, what should we do....hmm.. there is way to make that real dove to shown as SKULL in minimap ..or whatever u want..but it has to be something wich normally shows on minimap without any tricks, such as SKULL / Friend , what so ever.. just a thought, because i know some ppl have this, told me them selfs..just a thought someone can make it...
Old   #39

when i say yes to run conquer, it opens normally but if i press "enter" the window closes and nothing happens
Old   #40

is it possible to rename name to &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; for example ? cuz i did..now i go try
Old   #41

doesnt work, i tryed diff names etc etc, body change etc etc, useless threal delete pls
Old   #42

like i sayed earlier&#33;

THEY FIXED ALL EXEPT WHAT DAMAGE REAL METDOVE DO TAKE&#33;&#33;&#33;

im too noob to do, but i know what other ppl have

they have mixed somehow 2 things

team leader in map with real moetdove, this is true, someone try make it please... this is not released thing, only moderators know it and prolly theyr friends, i heard this thing personally in dragon from player ****** ...so, this thing is real, only released between moderatos and theyre closest friends, im from dragon too, but im not close friend of this player so i never would get it by asking and begging.., so someone please make it, im too noob to do it, i just know this exist..
Old   #43

i always thought about something like that but i never thought it was passible, me newb to but if somebody could get such a prog and release it on the forum it would be great
Old   #44

Real met dove as a team leader? YES, but not after the last few patches..it doesnt work. And as i&#39;ve heard, TQ are about to solve the glitch for exiting the met zone with disconnecting. So met zone is becoming more and more hard as a hunt place.
Old   #45

Quote:
Originally posted by Tesla@May 25 2006, 23:11
Real met dove as a team leader? YES, but not after the last few patches..it doesnt work. And as i&#39;ve heard, TQ are about to solve the glitch for exiting the met zone with disconnecting. So met zone is becoming more and more hard as a hunt place.
dude, dont say what u dont know, it does work ATM&#33; i hate situations like this when ppl just dont believe a fact, ok it might sound crazy that this is only released between moderators and theyr friends, but i did heard this directly from person who uses it, and hes friends ...not telling jokes, just a fact&#33;, ok ok, maby this doesnt work after 29th day, but what if it does? then u just can sya " oh ****, i could be hunting team leader metdoves now, but oh ****, im sceptic "

Closed Thread