Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 20:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tired of getting scammed?

Discussion on Tired of getting scammed? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
kk first off i already searched for it on the forums and no word on it. IS there anyways to tell if ur gonna buy a mana/healing bs withouy getting scamed from the person selling it tou. if not is it possible to create a program to show up on co screen. I would really like to know pls be easier on the tao trying to buy one and not getting riped off.
Old 01/15/2006, 03:47   #2

:? There is a way to not get scammed......

Don't buy mana or healing backswords.

Unless it's from someone you trust.

NEVER BUY FROM LOW LEVELS!
Old 01/15/2006, 03:49   #3

well ya but **** wat if u cant get a mana bs without buying it from a stranger o_0 and u need it bad :/
Old 01/15/2006, 04:03   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by BillyTheKid@Jan 15 2006, 03:49
well ya but **** wat if u cant get a mana bs without buying it from a stranger o_0 and u need it bad :/
Only buy from a fairly high level with better than normal equipment.. Like at least elites... If it's not.. it's most likely a scam..
Old 01/15/2006, 04:32   #5

lat, ur kind of stating the obvious, and buying from a low lvl means nothing.

anyways, im wasnt tryin to be rude or anything, but i would like a way to tell wether it is a special weapon or not too.
Old 01/15/2006, 08:06   #6

there is no way i know of that can help u buy a mana\hp bs or poisonblade without gettin scammd, unless from a friend as stated above

the only safe way i am sure of is...... drum roll.......

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=reborning yourself' border='0' alt='reborning yourself' />
Old 01/15/2006, 08:25   #7

There's a way to be sure. with packet editor. someone made a topic for that before. while trading, you need to look for the packets of the bs (or other "special" weapon), then check the values. if you don't find the topic, then try to trade between 2 accounts some bs, check what's not changind, then check if the part which hasn't changed do change for the manabs you wanna buy.
Old 01/15/2006, 08:44   #8

hmmm liljack no disrespect but i dont get u. try explaining it a bit better??
Old 01/15/2006, 15:54   #9

there is a topic about this,
the id number of the Mana BS differents from the normal BS
So if you can check the id of the BS from the other person you
dont can get scammed.