Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The new CO2 patch ...

Discussion on The new CO2 patch ... within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I read on their site, and it says that its going to change all treasure birds name to meteor dove (meaning we cant use big dove edit anymore) and all their "hp" to the same...my question is, will the meteor dove that drops five meteors exists anymore?
Old 01/14/2006, 01:50   #2

Yeah. It's still there, but finding it is a pain now. And no, there is no way of telling it from the other birds without going out and hitting a thousand of them.

S> mets for 250k!
Old 01/14/2006, 02:00   #3

Yes the 5 meteor dove still exists just now all the monsters are called MeteorDoves and they all have 10k hp. Now meteordoves that drop 5 mets are easier to kill but harder to find. Also you should of read this thread before making a new thread,
Old 01/14/2006, 02:57   #4

oppz sorry i didnt notice that thread xD, well a tip would be to use archers now instead of water taos ^^ but i hope the spawn maps ive ben getting here would still be accuarte after patch?