Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Removing Nobility patch 5218

Discussion on Removing Nobility patch 5218 within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Removing Nobility patch 5218

Ok so I've attempted to remove the nobility effect and it is still there.
ive tried deleting the nobility folder in style01. I've even gone as far as to delete all of the text in the 3deffect.ini file. and nobility is still there!
someone got any ideas- ive tried searching and the 3deffect.ini made to patch this didnt work either.

plan C?

Tags
nobility

Similar Threads Similar Threads
i have proplem whit load all nobility in patch 5165 sql
05/03/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
hay all can any one help me for load all nobil in sql patch 5165 when i logging in with one acc its load his donation only not other players else if i logging in another acc load 2 acc only i want to load all donation and all nobil can any one know?
[ADV] Extream-CO Patch 5156 with Horses, Ninjas, VipLevel, Nobility, Etc
10/24/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 26 Replies
Come and Play the Extream-CO level server We are using our own source Coded by: Tanelipe, Master15 and alexbigfoot New Progress: Steeds, Ninjas, QuizShow, Vip, Nobility
Patch 5028 Mutli-Client and Removing Exit Link
06/26/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 16 Replies
Hey guyz... this is it!!! :-) Multi-Client for Patch 5028 and Removing Links when you Exit CO.. Hope you like it guyz....:D