Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lab bosses, sun diamonds and boxes

Discussion on Lab bosses, sun diamonds and boxes within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/16/2006, 19:50   #16

elite*gold: 0
they arent moonboxes they are ancestor boxes
Old 01/17/2006, 09:25   #17

Quote:
Originally posted by toreddo+Jan 13 2006, 18:37--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (toreddo @ Jan 13 2006, 18:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Bloodywolf@Jan 12 2006, 18:55
i've killed lab2 boss 6 times and gotten ref items everytime. i know of a guy that got soc boots from lab4 boss, but i've never seen any of the other bosses :/ the cloud diamonds are the only ones that give you the ancestor box that i've gotten dragon *****, mets and gems out of. you can get ref gems i've heard but never gotten. lab1 and lab2 are GREAT for lvling and hunting btw. most everytime i go to lab i come out with 4-6 +1s, 10-14 mets and 500k-1kk all in 1 trip
lol its impossible you only can get socketed boots armores etc. by upgrading
or opening boxes.
THERE ARE NO MONSTERS THAT DROP THEM.
nobody can proof they do... [/b][/quote]
mob do drop soc item .. i got my first soc item neckless L37 from SandMonster , on other server i got a soc boots from Blade ghost ... just to let u know it is very rare but it do drop .. screen shot? dun bother .. i can make one soc and show u where i am when i take the screen shot lol anyway i personally got 2 item soced from normal mob beside the king and guess what? those mob u kill beside bosses in laby do drop soc item too .. consider u just dun have the luck :P not forgetting those soc i make from TC upgrading ...
Old 01/17/2006, 13:51   #18

Quote:
Originally posted by unknownone@Jan 16 2006, 19:09
He is right. You CANNOT get the sockets from a direct drop.
The lab bosses DO however drop boxes, and those boxes MAY contain a socket item.
Sorry to dissapoint you. But a warrior in my former guild found a socketed coronet by direct drop, my wife bought it from him, elited him and know i'm borrowing him!!!
He found it at mystic castle, but dun remember if was killing tombats or bloodybats

PS: sorry if this post goes too much off.topic but i've read the discussion about the sockets drops and this is a proof... is up to u to believe me or not but i swear is true. I wont post at what server did it happen, but i use the same nick in official co forums (kinda of a clue if u are interested )
Old 01/17/2006, 19:31   #19

when i killed the Siren in lab 4 it dropped a cloudbox and when i openned it i got uni sock ears from it
Old 01/17/2006, 22:45   #20

every boos at labby can drop a box that can contain an item soc. box names are different from everyboss, and each name has relation with diamonds dropped in that level of labby:

lvl 1 boss - sunbox (as normal mobs drop sundiamonds)
lvl 2 boss - moonbox (as normal mobs drop moondiamonds)
lvl 3 boss - starbox (as normal mobs drop stardiamonds)
lvl 4 boss - cloudbox (as normal mobs drop clouddiamonds)

these box usually contain ref gem, and rarely contain soc item. every floor gives you one kind of gem (I.E., starbox always drop rainbow ref gem, and cloudbox ref fury)

about ancestor boxes, they arent dropped by bosses, but exchanged for 17 clouddiamond at simon. and from what i know, they can give you gem (any class and level) or DB.

about bosses respawn places, 2nd lvl is very easy to find. when u are in lowest corridor, where general is at right corner, u have to go left side. u will find some groups of blades there, and eventually betwwen those groups of 2-3 blades, u will find boss.

On lvl 3, its very easy, as boss respawn in the way you need to go down. exactly is the first corridor where you find fiendbats.

Till this moment i got 2 items soc from lab bosses, so id say is a good chance
Old 01/26/2006, 09:47   #21

Quote:
lab bosses spawn every 12 hours, so twice a day.... Lab1 boss is around the main Gold ghost spawn, lab 2 boss is around the entrance to lab 3, lab3 boss... I dont have the right explination for.. and lab4 boss is located Begining>right>down>left>down>right>down
could u pls post the coor of the lab4 boss because i tried these directions like 3 times and ive never seen a boss come up here
Old 01/27/2006, 05:59   #22

i have fought the lab boss on 3erd floor nothing good and it was about 4pm server time
Old 01/27/2006, 06:15   #23

I killed 2 Talons, and i got a uni shield, and a uni soc boot
Old 01/28/2006, 01:28   #24

Quote:
Originally posted by unknownone+Jan 16 2006, 19:09--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (unknownone @ Jan 16 2006, 19:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -Bloodywolf@Jan 16 2006, 18:03
Quote:
Originally posted by -toreddo@Jan 13 2006, 18:37
<!--QuoteBegin--Bloodywolf
Quote:
Quote:
@Jan 12 2006, 18:55
i've killed lab2 boss 6 times and gotten ref items everytime. i know of a guy that got soc boots from lab4 boss, but i've never seen any of the other bosses :/* the cloud diamonds are the only ones that give you the ancestor box that i've gotten dragon balls, mets and gems out of. you can get ref gems i've heard but never gotten. lab1 and lab2 are GREAT for lvling and hunting btw. most everytime i go to lab i come out with 4-6 +1s, 10-14 mets and 500k-1kk all in 1 trip

or opening boxes.
nobody can proof they do...

wrong noob, the lab mobs drop them.
NO

The lab bosses DO however drop boxes, and those boxes MAY contain a socket item. [/b][/quote]
sorry but how about the uni sock bracelet lvl 45i got from lab 3 boss?
it was a direct drop so YES they can drop
Old 02/17/2006, 20:49   #25

Quote:
Originally posted by stpwner@Jan 26 2006, 09:47
Quote:
lab bosses spawn every 12 hours, so twice a day.... Lab1 boss is around the main Gold ghost spawn, lab 2 boss is around the entrance to lab 3, lab3 boss... I dont have the right explination for.. and lab4 boss is located Begining>right>down>left>down>right>down
could u pls post the coor of the lab4 boss because i tried these directions like 3 times and ive never seen a boss come up here
worked for me
Old 03/13/2006, 09:32   #26

well den my bro must be real lucky den
ytd he got a ref lvl 40 soc robe
2dae he got a uniq lvl 50 soc attk ring
Old 03/13/2006, 14:13   #27

Quote:
Originally posted by vdsm@Jan 17 2006, 22:45
every boos at labby can drop a box that can contain an item soc. box names are different from everyboss, and each name has relation with diamonds dropped in that level of labby:

lvl 1 boss - sunbox (as normal mobs drop sundiamonds)
lvl 2 boss - moonbox (as normal mobs drop moondiamonds)
lvl 3 boss - starbox (as normal mobs drop stardiamonds)
lvl 4 boss - cloudbox (as normal mobs drop clouddiamonds)

these box usually contain ref gem, and rarely contain soc item. every floor gives you one kind of gem (I.E., starbox always drop rainbow ref gem, and cloudbox ref fury)

about ancestor boxes, they arent dropped by bosses, but exchanged for 17 clouddiamond at simon. and from what i know, they can give you gem (any class and level) or DB.

about bosses respawn places, 2nd lvl is very easy to find. when u are in lowest corridor, where general is at right corner, u have to go left side. u will find some groups of blades there, and eventually betwwen those groups of 2-3 blades, u will find boss.

On lvl 3, its very easy, as boss respawn in the way you need to go down. exactly is the first corridor where you find fiendbats.

Till this moment i got 2 items soc from lab bosses, so id say is a good chance
....boxes also give mets.... got 5 mets from my only sunbox. Also killed 6-7 Sirens, always droped uni armor or headgear around lvl 50 no sock. Just a question, you say boxes name, match diamonds on diffrent levels and therfore lab2 boss might drop a moonbox. Would that moonbox be equall to a moonbox from moonboxquest? Also do you ppl think socket chances improve from deper levels in lab?
Old 03/13/2006, 23:30   #28

Quote:
Originally posted by unknownone+Jan 16 2006, 19:09--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (unknownone @ Jan 16 2006, 19:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -Bloodywolf@Jan 16 2006, 18:03
Quote:
Originally posted by -toreddo@Jan 13 2006, 18:37
<!--QuoteBegin--Bloodywolf
Quote:
Quote:
@Jan 12 2006, 18:55
i've killed lab2 boss 6 times and gotten ref items everytime. i know of a guy that got soc boots from lab4 boss, but i've never seen any of the other bosses :/ the cloud diamonds are the only ones that give you the ancestor box that i've gotten dragon balls, mets and gems out of. you can get ref gems i've heard but never gotten. lab1 and lab2 are GREAT for lvling and hunting btw. most everytime i go to lab i come out with 4-6 +1s, 10-14 mets and 500k-1kk all in 1 trip

or opening boxes.
nobody can proof they do...

wrong noob, the lab mobs drop them.
NO

The lab bosses DO however drop boxes, and those boxes MAY contain a socket item. [/b][/quote]
its good to see that you can YELL just by making words CAPS it signifys YOU know what YOUR talking ABOUT
Old 03/14/2006, 22:35   #29

i got a sun box from lvl 1 lab boss and got 5 mets from it
Old 03/15/2006, 01:58   #30

sorry but to sidetrack a bit..
what level does it take for a trojan to hunt lab boss?? was away from CO for a few years already..