Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Conquer expansions??

Discussion on New Conquer expansions?? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/25/2010, 14:21   #16

elite*gold: 0
to bad i quiet for good LOL
Old 02/25/2010, 15:27   #17

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyjack View Post
Haha, yeah, I'd say they're taking a step towards eudemons. Especially if you think of horses as pets lol.

I'm guessing they are going to fill the two empty talisman spots with the new gears as well. I hope its not another stupid move to over-power the bulkers...
One of them will be masks.
Old 02/25/2010, 15:47   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huseby View Post
One of them will be masks.
Really? Is that a guess, or do you actually know? If you have screenies... I would be your best friend :P

I hope garments cover them if they are masks... I don't want my character in some madigra mask!
Old 02/25/2010, 16:10   #19

Eh pure skills will come out sorta ok tho. The duel wielding war skill will even out wars Amazingly. Everything else kinda just falls apart as far as pure skills go thorugh.

other then that a pure fire recieves a new atk spell that seems pointless unless ur packing +12 full gear.

Trojans i forget, Archers i forget, waters i forget, all gay tho
Old 02/25/2010, 16:11   #20

@ weaps .... WoW much? personally i dont play eudemons. and well they look dead on from warcraft...sword looks the "Frostmore" and hammer is duuh....

anyways would be a nice improvement somewhta altho im sure of bulkers shooting up again in power and are those pictures as in the current weapon system or theyr gonna be a new addition?
Old 02/25/2010, 16:28   #21

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 9,968
the weapons do look wow'ish
Old 02/25/2010, 18:49   #22

Received Thanks: 1,431
lol unless the weapons have a skill like rage or fastblade tho no1s gunna use em. at a guess tho they will make it have 2 skills, one like rage and one like fb, just to encourage bulkers to spend their dbs, rather than thinkin about how overpowered it will make it. obviously tho i expect those weapons to do more dmg than existing weapons, else whats the point.

what they really need to do is make a warriors shield actually shield u some more :P warrior currently = the most fail class going. altho to be fair everything seems to think they are a ****** fire tao at the moment with everyone fog+zapping. duno how the **** tq ever came up with the concept of fog, specially seeing as archers poison arrows/rb melees poison blade does **** all in comparision. wouldnt be supized if monk comes complete with a stamina skill with instantly kills everyone on screen
Old 02/25/2010, 18:58   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlax View Post
lol unless the weapons have a skill like rage or fastblade tho no1s gunna use em. at a guess tho they will make it have 2 skills, one like rage and one like fb, just to encourage bulkers to spend their dbs, rather than thinkin about how overpowered it will make it. obviously tho i expect those weapons to do more dmg than existing weapons, else whats the point.

what they really need to do is make a warriors shield actually shield u some more :P warrior currently = the most fail class going. altho to be fair everything seems to think they are a ****** fire tao at the moment with everyone fog+zapping. duno how the **** tq ever came up with the concept of fog, specially seeing as archers poison arrows/rb melees poison blade does **** all in comparision. wouldnt be supized if monk comes complete with a stamina skill with instantly kills everyone on screen
Thats obviously a sword and a club, just for 130+
Old 02/25/2010, 20:39   #24

10 dbs per upgrade to 130....
Old 02/25/2010, 21:50   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huseby View Post
Thats obviously a sword and a club, just for 130+
thats a club? 99% resemblance of a hammer.... maybe 1% resemblance of a club at the holder lol ... MAYBE
Old 02/26/2010, 23:58   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyjack View Post
Really? Is that a guess, or do you actually know? If you have screenies... I would be your best friend :P

I hope garments cover them if they are masks... I don't want my character in some madigra mask!
Not a guess, one of the gms is takeing ideas on masks on the offical co forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerge22 View Post
thats a club? 99% resemblance of a hammer.... maybe 1% resemblance of a club at the holder lol ... MAYBE
They wudent bother to make 130+ weps for hammers lol.
Old 02/27/2010, 16:49   #27

Received Thanks: 1,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerge22 View Post
It's the hammer. For some others exemples, I have screen of the new bows.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg First Bow.jpg (25.9 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg Second Bow.jpg (25.8 KB, 60 views)
Old 02/28/2010, 20:57   #28

@CptSky where you get these screens?
Old 03/01/2010, 08:44   #29

well basically since TQ owns CO and EO then no wonder if they make similar things in these games, same people do the work.. same fingerprints lol.

I don't really care if co will start looking like what so ever.. if it look good thats enough for me.

I like the pics of new weaps and appearance, just awesome.

Tho they failed with the monk.. why the hell do we need another buffer? would have just made water cure toxic.. the char is almoust useless.. cure stun? like wtf is that?
the class is only good for GW where u need some buffs, but if u go pvp, do quests or go lvling/hunting it will suck ma bawls.. bad bad.. FAIL.
I was expecting them to be a nice pvp char, so we would make new RB combos and maybe they could compare to ninjas, even tho i don't really know how they could fight with using hands.. but nevermind that.

Expansion 7.. like windows 7.. looks nice, kinda "better", but still sucks.

end.

edit*
somebody here said stig (buffing M-dmg) for fires useless? are you FOCKEN kidding me?
Old 03/01/2010, 10:18   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSky View Post
It's the hammer. For some others exemples, I have screen of the new bows.
Sure private server mods