Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Has anyone thought of or working on...

Discussion on Has anyone thought of or working on... within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Has anyone thought of or working on a stamina hack similar to the one on CO1 or a way to jump the guild wars gate/walls?
Old 01/09/2006, 01:43   #2

Old 01/09/2006, 23:27   #3

did i ask for a search button link? no. ive already gone to all the conquer boards and looked at the pinned topics, and ot me, if its not pinned than its not in existence or sucks to bad to work. so agian i ask, is there devlopment of a speed hack LIKE THE ONE FROM CO1 (not that x2 or x3 **** that is pinned right now), or a guild gate jumper?
Old 01/10/2006, 01:26   #4

Old 01/10/2006, 01:30   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by blueshad0vv@Jan 9 2006, 19:26
once again SEARCH HERE, because i have made TWO POSTS ON HOW TO JUMP THE GUILD GATE, and i do believe they still exist, i just dont wanna post link here so that all the people who didnt sign up to this website gets to view it
as far as I know there are no threads on eather of what he asked for co2. Your a noob yourself so don't complain to others.

A modded conquer.exe for guild gate on co2? No. Speed hack, yes but not public. Stamina hack isn't possible, it's server side.
Old 01/10/2006, 02:27   #6

i do believe i answered his question about guild gate didnt i?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Just a thought
08/14/2010 - Cabal Private Server - 0 Replies
I hope it isn't against the rules to post something like this. <_< (I haven't wisited this place for some time) I want to discuss with the community about the private servers of today. Ok, well first of all (I'm sorry for the uncensored language, but...) WTF is up with the 8xxxxx0000xxx resets thing? I just don't get it... Where did all the old good traditions go... And also, i see plenty of servers that offer drops of items with amp's, forcium, and stuff like that... I remember the...
Just a thought..
04/22/2009 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 6 Replies
Ok, so i was in class today and my teacher was telling us that video games brain wash us... then i thought of an interesting hack to try.. Lol.. So anyway! I was thinking: You can use Cheat Engine to edit your level... You can use it to speed hack... And more, am i right? Of course i'm right. Anyways, i was thinking... Why can't we use that to cheat our Contribution points? How can this be done? From what i am thinking, it's quite simple. 1) Open CE
Thought. Is it possible to...
12/19/2007 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
i was playing today and was reminded of an all summoner party where 6 tentators pwned everything.. i was wondering if its possible to trick the game into thinking you dont have a summon summoned allowing you to summon more and more.
Thought you...
01/13/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
this was funny when i read this :p look at link below http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.ph...thre adid=319941
Just a thought
12/28/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
ok most everyone knows that when u go to tg u can cyclone until ur next cyclone (when around 100+ depending on equips, just must be able to kill stakes fast) then ur next cyclone you get will just go down but if u move 1 step and move back ur bar will go up again (dont even try to get a tasker to do it, it will not work right)+(u have to wait for cyclone to go down or it will have the bar go down on next xp skill will just go down) heres my idea what if we could stop from getting...