Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Taoist Bot - Going to be Started.

Discussion on Taoist Bot - Going to be Started. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I am going to code a bot that helps level your taoist.

The bot will automatically check your mana, health and regeneration bars. If your health is low then it will use cure on you but if your helth is low and you don't have enough mana for cure it will sit you down and wait untill regeneration bar reaches max then regenerate mana untill it is full and cure you untill your heath is full then it will top your mana back up to max.

If you run low on mana, it will sit you down and start regenerating the mana untill you have full mana.

This process will be 100% accurate.

Now then, the bot will have two main options:
1. Collect Money.
2. Attack Monsters.

You can have the bot do one, or do both, for example you could just leave the bot to walk GC1 all day just collecting gold and silver if you want. (Good way to rais your funds.)

Or you have have it collect money as it kills stuff.

Other items such as amour and dragonballs will be picked up AUTOMATICALLY no matter what. Make sure you have lots of inventory room.

What do you think? Shall I start coding it? I have it all planned in my head it wont be a problem for me to code it will just take a few days to write all the code and bug test it.
Old 01/03/2006, 17:03   #2

Sounds nice, good luck with that. Tho i don't use tao any more :? lol

EDIT: that a yes btw
Old 01/03/2006, 21:44   #3

I think we need a one that avoids monsters for rbs with guards who can't take hits...
Old 01/03/2006, 23:45   #4

true we need for rb people but if ur a tao u can get close to monsters anyway. Also the bot sounds good but might need to be updated once it is complete. I think it will be a good bot we can try
Old 01/04/2006, 00:51   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by hiya@Jan 3 2006, 15:45
true we need for rb people but if ur a tao u can get close to monsters anyway. Also the bot sounds good but might need to be updated once it is complete. I think it will be a good bot we can try
you can't get too close to monsters*

@LiX: by what you're saying, I doubt you'll make it work.
Old 01/04/2006, 11:37   #6

Jovis, don't **** me off. I have started coding it and I will make it work otherwise I wouldent have mentioned this idea.

This bot will be smart, I have experiance in coding simple impulse based AI and decision making AI.

I may add support for Trojans as well as Taoists.

I wont be giving away this bot for free, because I don't want to cause mass cheating where everyone has high level fire tao's. So I will be selling it for £5 (UK STERLING) via paypal. Once you have baught it you will get your own unique username and password. When you first login it will lot certain information about your computer so if you try sharing the account it will know, and dissable your account forever.

Or you can buy one of these T-Shirts which I make £1 profit on to get a username & password:

But then you HAVE TO take a picture of yourself wearing it, I don't mind if your a ***** and want to hide your face thats fine with me, but as long as your wearing it. If you don't buy a T-Shirt take a picture of yourself holding the item. If you too much of a ***** to even include your flesh in the picture then take a picture of the item proped up but I would prefer it if you where wearing the top. Then send the picture to and I will upload it to to encourage other people to buy T-Shirts as well.

Sure, the T-Shirts may cost more than £5 but I know some of you may have parents that don't like the idea of buying a piece of software over the internet that they cannot see, feel or touch so at least this way you are getting something material at the same time.

Heh, that sounds mean, but really more than anything I am making this bot for my OWN gain, not for money but because I want a high leveled fire tao to pk newbies with and I want lots of dragonballs. The money dosent matter to me so much.
Old 01/04/2006, 12:05   #7

yay trojan support is good

btw don't forget to add d/cing for low dura and maybe dropping items. anyway gl with it. shud b good
Old 01/04/2006, 18:10   #8

The bot sounds great Good luck with it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/05/2006, 02:54   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by LiX@Jan 4 2006, 11:37
Jovis, don't piss me off. I have started coding it and I will make it work otherwise I wouldent have mentioned this idea.

This bot will be smart, I have experiance in coding simple impulse based AI and decision making AI.

I may add support for Trojans as well as Taoists.

I wont be giving away this bot for free, because I don't want to cause mass cheating where everyone has high level fire tao's. So I will be selling it for £5 (UK STERLING) via paypal. Once you have baught it you will get your own unique username and password. When you first login it will lot certain information about your computer so if you try sharing the account it will know, and dissable your account forever.

Or you can buy one of these T-Shirts which I make £1 profit on to get a username & password:

But then you HAVE TO take a picture of yourself wearing it, I don't mind if your a pussy and want to hide your face thats fine with me, but as long as your wearing it. If you don't buy a T-Shirt take a picture of yourself holding the item. If you too much of a pussy to even include your flesh in the picture then take a picture of the item proped up but I would prefer it if you where wearing the top. Then send the picture to and I will upload it to to encourage other people to buy T-Shirts as well.

Sure, the T-Shirts may cost more than £5 but I know some of you may have parents that don't like the idea of buying a piece of software over the internet that they cannot see, feel or touch so at least this way you are getting something material at the same time.

Heh, that sounds mean, but really more than anything I am making this bot for my OWN gain, not for money but because I want a high leveled fire tao to pk newbies with and I want lots of dragonballs. The money dosent matter to me so much.
LOL, u should give it for free, bec there are other programs here that are free that give other class's an advantage over ppl,plus not everyone will b walkin around wit 120 firetaos killin every1 >.>
Old 01/05/2006, 09:33   #10

Who said anything about walking around with just one, 120 fire tao? I am thinking of 10 diffrent clients running at once on 6 monitors shared between 4 machines with two different internet connections (one wireless network, the other vodaphone mobile) so thats 2x2machines networked and a dedicated proxy for each client. So 10 level 120 Fire Tao's all with a bot (that I will write when I get my army ready) that will command them all to go around in a group and rape everyone.

I could take over the ******* Twin City one FireTao to each guard then clean out the nubs'.

This is about domination.
Old 01/05/2006, 10:13   #11

only one thing 2 say LOL
Old 01/05/2006, 11:25   #12

lmao.

good luck with that lix.
Old 01/05/2006, 15:48   #13

You know what I would love to do more than anything? Improve the monster AI on CO2 but obviously TQ qouldent care enough or even let me.

That's why Open Source is so much better. If CO2 was Open Source it would be a much better game with hardly any cheating problem because anyone that is capable of making cheats would be helping to make the game better rather then destroy it for their own gain. It would be more popular than it is now aswell, and they would make a LOT more money through source foge than they do selling dragonballs.
Old 01/05/2006, 16:21   #14

hydrogen is good, bet this will be good too

but i don't play a tao anymore well gl
Old 01/06/2006, 01:29   #15

heres some suggestions to what a fire needs, considering that im a tao
(some of these things are fufilled by copartner already, but u can still add them in)
~ random jumper and monster locater
~ something that can see the mana pixel at low mana, and AVOID monsters to sit and meditate
~make yourself bigger and do firecircle in stack, and heal every 15 fc's
~make something that stays about 15 pixels away or something from a monster, so we can level tornado at red devils and such
~make an auto disconnector for those
~exp calculator
~team finder would be pretty hard to make, but something that when it sees the team star, it makes you try to join it. if it recieves the packet that the team is full, it stops
~be able to pick up dbs and mets
~auto cooridinate locater, to get back into the stack automatically after youve gotten the met or db. very needed. you input the cooridinates yourself
~auto dc at 6 dura or so

so im thinking something like this

TAO
~ pick to avoid or jump to monster
~ stack locater (input cooridinates)
~ pick up items (Y/N)
~ FC MACRO on/off
~ auto team find on/off
~ exp calculator (input exp)
~ nado leveler (avoid and nado monsters)
Closed Thread