Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 05:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Time & sock ?

Discussion on Time & sock ? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is it for all servers (english, chinese, french) the same time to get a sock ?
I'm totaly lost...
Server online time : GMT +1
My time : GMT +2 (GMT +1 during spring)
Sockering time : PST
So shout i use PST or GMT +1 ? :smashfreak:
Old 01/02/2006, 23:45   #2

Received Thanks: 1,565
omfg, wtf 1. use search, 2.. gmt = pst -6 hours i think 0.o
Old 01/03/2006, 01:41   #3

everything posted is in PST, or server time. this is how you figure out the server time to your time relationship:

1) look at your time.
2) look at the server time (post in msg board)
3) count by hours from your time to the server time.
4) the result is the time difference.
5) find the time you need to change to your time
6) add/subtrace the time difference from that server time to get your time.

That was a easy 7 step for idiots, but if you have taken first grade math, you won't need that.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S> 2 Sock SDG Gear, 2 Sock SRG Gear, 2nd RB Chars
11/22/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 5 Replies
I have 2 characters to sell and A LOT of gear. Everything is on Dreams>Glory Archer ---------------------- Trojan>Warrior>Archer 130>130>131 Dreams>Glory Male
SOCK...
07/25/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 69 Replies
Ok ppl.. today i have obtained my first sock with this method... this really works.. First of all, you can see the server Ryee and check message board... always the chars called Curse_Me and PhongVoTinh are selling socks... (you can create a noob in Ryee, whisper they and comprobate) ok... They ALWAYS make socks after the maintenance (i no saying that they always obtain socks, but all socks that they have, was obtained after maintenance) ... but how ??? I have a friend that comes from...
3 sock in 2h
09/14/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
somebody can post bot to leave 2h with 3 sock I is thankful very. i need much because my water is lvl 124 and is very hard for up my lvl. ty
Sock?
08/30/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
alright i dunno if this helps someone yes im newbie i dont post alot here i admit that tho i do always study things about the game and i find something werid now i know the whole ""SOCK THEORY"" bull shit that everyone is posting about but ive seen a guy selling 25 socks and more in only 2 months time now even if u bought dbs and got mets.. thats still quite alot and they all happen to be unique quality or higher. now regardless im sure no one would share there sock theory if it actually worked...
Sock
12/11/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Please anyone know a bug from co2 ? to put sock into items ? :bandit: please help me if you can :D