Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Not dropping items when red or black name.

Discussion on Not dropping items when red or black name. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Could it be possible to change the item type of your items, to make it where you are not dropped when you die?
Old 12/30/2005, 20:42   #2

No. You'd need to duplicate a sash, but since they decided not to implement that anyways...
Old 12/31/2005, 02:17   #3

Hmm..there's a guy on my server,he was wearing his full sock and super equips and went to halloween quest and pked like everyone with a single rage.Another trojan got him, and then he got sent to jail but didnt drop anything @_@
Old 12/31/2005, 02:27   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by DeathWalker@Dec 31 2005, 02:17
Hmm..there's a guy on my server,he was wearing his full sock and super equips and went to halloween quest and pked like everyone with a single rage.Another trojan got him, and then he got sent to jail but didnt drop anything @_@
maybe luck? :?
Old 12/31/2005, 09:01   #5

ya it's luck.. i went black on my noob a few months back and didn't lost anything when got killed..
Old 12/31/2005, 09:47   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by descenpet@Dec 31 2005, 03:01
ya it's luck.. i went black on my noob a few months back and didn't lost anything when got killed..
luck