Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[STOP!] PMing and e-mailing me!

Discussion on [STOP!] PMing and e-mailing me! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ok I'm sick of it! I've gotten way to many e-mails and PMs asking for hacks, hacks I didnt even make and if I did make they are on the site! FFS people learn to look!
Old 12/22/2005, 06:53   #2

ill bet that 99 percent of them are like...noobs/********/lazy people.....
Old 12/22/2005, 11:30   #3

hide ur info, or make a new one since most people know by now :|
Old 12/23/2005, 03:03   #4

Only problem is all the people that like to purely leech won't read this and even if they do will just ignor :/ but guess some hard telling needed
Old 12/23/2005, 19:24   #5

hax men pls

Similar Threads Similar Threads
China bp servers and mailing server
01/30/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
hi, best bp servers and mailing servers are waiting for you. the servers have good quality . they are fast and stable. we can offer the servers as you want. they allow complaints. if you need , glad to serve you.contact with us MSN:[email protected]
[ask]what rf PS use mailing system???
09/17/2008 - RF Online - 0 Replies
if you know and you play it would you like to share with me RF online.bin mailing system please give me the link
Mailing Yourself * BUG *
02/05/2008 - Archlord - 1 Replies
I was mailing myself *Something, and someone tried to trade me at same time, well I clicked it 2x and received it 2x :) Bad thing is the 2nd mail shows the item and lets me click save but does nothing... =/ dare I ask gm to give me the item after transferring the one i have to a friend to hold on to... ?? =P *There was also huge lag spike at the time :) (run defrag, antivirus, or video conversion ^^ to create this :)
Stop people from hitting multiple stakes in TG/Stop weapon skill
12/06/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 21 Replies
Let me start off by saying this is a pretty dirty trick! But if you really don't like someone you can stop them from getting their max exp in TG. Explained: When someone uses a club/wand/FOH/etc in TG, it hits multiple stakes. You can make it so it doesn't hit a certain stake(s). This is easiest achieved by using the #alone feature in proxy. Use the #alone feature and stack on top of the stake you wish for the person not to hit. That's it! Their skill isn't hitting the stake(s) for some...