Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Resolution Help

Discussion on Resolution Help within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Allright after the new patch it set my Resolution to 1024x768 but i cant operate on that screen resolution because i get errors and i cant log into the game due to the large size.so is there a ini that i can just Text edit to 800x600 again thank you for any help. also i uninstalled and reinstalled since it worked in the past but no dice this time. Thank you again
Old 12/22/2005, 11:32   #2

ok may u please repeat your question into a way that isnt as swirled up?

just answer this:

1. ur desire
2. what is keeping you from your desire
3. what have you already done to try to get number 1
Old 12/22/2005, 15:21   #3

Actually i figured it out but thank you still.
Old 12/22/2005, 18:36   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by blueshad0vv@Dec 22 2005, 05:32
ok may u please repeat your question into a way that isnt as swirled up?

just answer this:

1. ur desire
2. what is keeping you from your desire
3. what have you already done to try to get number 1
stop acting smart, if you cant figure it out what hes askin, your stupid. all he WAS asking for was if he could change a file with 1024x768 and change it to 800x600 so he could play....not that hard to figure out...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Resolution!
01/09/2010 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Yo. When i play ecsro NoMi with my new computer Sro only covers 4/6 of my screen. changing resolution doesnt work since there's only 2 different resolutions.. I got a 15.6 inch screen and running on windows 7. iSro works perfectly.. any soloutions? Thanks!:mofo:
resolution
04/16/2009 - Ace Online / AirRivals - 0 Replies
anyone know, or can find out, the address of the resolution in ce of launcher.atm? since i dont see any resolution when i start up and therefor cant play. any help would be appreciated
resolution
04/11/2009 - Soldier Front - 5 Replies
Hi i hawe problem with resolution soldier front, it changed after last update,at the bottom I have the screen 1 one-centimetre black belt,I can somehow change the resolution in sf??
Resolution.
04/05/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello all, i want on ecsro better resolution, but i dont know how to make it, i saw in other guys screen shoots, who playing in ecsro, that resolution is 1440~ or someting, and looks nice. So i want make same as they but can't make 1440~ or someting resolution, so how i can make bigger? Because its not good to play with bad graphic.
Fix Resolution H?! Can anybody help me?
01/05/2008 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Hey I can`t run MoonBot. Everytime I start the bot there is the error "Fix Resolution H" I tried most resolutions Fullscreen and windowed mode but it didn`t work :( The message appears every second again if i close it. Is there any possibility to fix this? The bot would work perfect without this alert. (It works in the second after i close the window until it appears again -.-)