Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AutoSeller

Discussion on AutoSeller within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is it possible to have a program say something for you, every two lines displayed in the chat, or every few seconds. And when someone whispers you, it stops messaging and switches to their name and whisper for you?

Please tell me if that makes sense. If not, I will try to refraise it for you.
Old 12/22/2005, 04:08   #2

... like a macro?...... thats kinda stupid
Old 12/22/2005, 04:13   #3

dude, just do a google search like...push the freakin button (type in ptfb for better results) and you can do stuff like that.......but that is how you get muted/filtered.....anyways they really are not that hard to find....why not just copy and paste? whatever

Quote:
not really but if yer lazy yah ^^
Old 12/22/2005, 04:40   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by evulhotdog@Dec 22 2005, 04:13
dude, just do a google search like...push the freakin button (type in ptfb for better results) and you can do stuff like that.......but that is how you get muted/filtered.....anyways they really are not that hard to find....why not just copy and paste? whatever

Quote:
Wow evul, I'm not going to lie, that didn't make a lot of sense even for me .

kevinwisbith: Really, your going to save yourself a lot of trouble by creating just a solely market account. It kind of sounds like you want to be lvling or getting plvl'ed and in the market at the same time. Also, on the other hand, it sounds like you want some kind of a program that will make deals for you when you are gone. That is very complicated and really if you have that specific of a price for an item, set it just a bit higher than what you want, and leave that item on the market account you created. Hope this helps.
Old 12/22/2005, 17:45   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by evulhotdog@Dec 22 2005, 04:13

Quote:
I'm so **** lazy though..
Old 12/23/2005, 02:05   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by kevinwisbith+Dec 22 2005, 11:45--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kevinwisbith @ Dec 22 2005, 11:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--evulhotdog@Dec 22 2005, 04:13

Quote:
I'm so **** lazy though.. [/b][/quote]
dammit we dont help lazy ******** like you on these forums. Leave or dont complain.
Old 12/23/2005, 02:08   #7

*flamed*
Old 12/23/2005, 05:54   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by n0obh4x0r+Dec 23 2005, 02:05--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (n0obh4x0r @ Dec 23 2005, 02:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -kevinwisbith@Dec 22 2005, 11:45
<!--QuoteBegin--evulhotdog
Quote:
@Dec 22 2005, 04:13

Quote:

I'm so **** lazy though..
dammit we dont help lazy ******** like you on these forums. Leave or dont complain. [/b][/quote]
Ouch.. That was cold.
Old 12/23/2005, 06:43   #9

Well kevinwisbith, some things are harsh but if they arn't said, nobody will ever take time to think about them.
Old 12/23/2005, 19:16   #10

most likely, ur gonna afk with ur market char. macros dont work for that, cuz u need to stay on that screen

AND...

ur prolly gonna get banned for macro useage with all ur market items... because theres NO WAY IN HELL sum1's gonna stay there and say HEY BUY ITEM S>100K for 24 hours straight. so, as i said. stupid idea. somebody's gonna report it
Old 12/23/2005, 20:20   #11

yeah, 24/7 is kinda crazy. theyll know you have a program unless you are a 24/7 gamer hah. there is this program called auto tasker. auto tasker is a program which you can configure to do repetitive things such as paste a sentence every couple of minutes. but thats all it does and wont detect if someone whispers u. so u have to be on the comp anyways. might as well copy and paste and do it urself. this auto tasker also works for mining, hunting, and whatever. it WONT pick up items for u though. so its best for mining...the site is . use it if its useful to u d=)

-rice_dude