Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 20:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Breaking IN to bot jail

Discussion on Breaking IN to bot jail within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
right. so there i was, mining in phoenix castle when i found a gem. rushed back to put it in warehouse then jumped back to the exact same 'lucky spot' where i found it, started mining, and within a few seconds i was in bot jail. knowing i didn't do anything wrong is frustrating, especially since this isn't an isolated incident.

now i need to get another character to jail with 100k to bust him out, but doing this seems impossible seeing as most of the newer macros/bots are undetectable.

so what i'm asking is if there is an older DETECTABLE macro/bot that i can use in order to send myself to jail.
i tried BJX, but it's no longer working. i've searched this whole site and found nothing, so i decided to post.

if anyone can help me with this it would be most appreciated

thanx for your time
Old 12/20/2005, 07:00   #2

couldn't you simply use an older version of bjxsoft? or, use a bot in plain sight, which others will undoubtably try to report
Old 12/20/2005, 07:12   #3

well the only version i could find anywhere on the web was bjx 1.2, and that one wont connect. as for someone reporting me, it would take a long time and there's no guarantee that i would go to jail, probably just banned or something.

i tried recreating how my miner got sent to jail by repeatedly mining, scrolling back, mining.. all in the same spot. nothing has worked thus far. i remember there used to be an ore seller that worked so fast it sent you to jail.
also i tried making my own with ac tools, which failed to jail me.

it's almost like there's a certain time of day when the server checks for repedetive movements and recognizes them as a bot, which makes it all the more difficult.

i just want my miner back, and the ref rainbow in his warehouse.... waaaaaaaaaaah
Old 12/20/2005, 07:31   #4

well, good news is, i got bjx1.0, bad news is, it's too big to post here, and my comp freezes everytime i try to post it. you got an email i can email it to you by? or, in case you dont trust me, just make up an email and i can mail it to that one, all up to you
Old 12/20/2005, 07:33   #5

so version 1.0 works huh?

would be good if you can please send it to

oh, this happened on the new server Mercury. i dont know if bjx will recognize it, but it's worth a shot

is the file in .exe format? if it is, try putting the files into a .zip or .rar

it should let you send it then
Old 12/20/2005, 07:36   #6

well, you can give it a shot, but i don't think 1.0 has any of the new servers on it, sorry just in case it doesn't work.

same thing happens with hotmail and yahoo, i guess it just won't let me send the file, but I'll try again later. Sorry for wasting your time in case i did.

k, i finally got it to send, but it said it may contain files not wanted by the reciever, but far as i could tell with my scans it had no viruses on it.
Old 12/20/2005, 16:54   #7

hmm does anyone have a link to bjx version 1.0, or any other bot program that will get me to jail?

or if you have the program please send it to

just for those who dont know, make sure the files are in zip or rar format because exe wont send

cheers
Old 12/20/2005, 21:07   #8

or you could create a macro that jumps in the same 2 places. the bot thing detects the same movement ranges, and after a while of jumping to the SAME EXACT COORIDINATES, it'll bot jail u
Old 12/21/2005, 12:01   #9

well i just tried that jumping macro idea out. had a character jumping in the same spots in the market.
did it for a few hours but nothing happened. would it matter that i'm in the market, or would it work better in the mine or somethin? it would be dodgy if i got pk'ed with 200k on me though, coz i'd probably lose most of it.

also i've been trying out the Qonquer server. it's sort of cool but it puts me off conquer coz now i know what it's like to have the best stuff

i still want my miner out though, he has a ref rainbow in his warehouse... it's the principle of the thing u know
Old 12/21/2005, 12:22   #10

bjx 1.2 will always say that it is in server maint, plus i added my server to the server list (Meteor)

all i did was go to the server.dat in the bjx folder and added a new row named
"Meteor" with the same ip as the other servers, which all have the same Ip,

i am not sure if this works for new servers, since i could never connect to meteor or any other servers in order to test it, but by doing this i was able to make Meteor appear on the server list when logging into the Bjx bot
Old 12/21/2005, 12:29   #11

hehe yeh i tried that too, i dun think bjx works at all anymore. at least 1.2 doesn't.
i still have a couple more miners so i might keep playing. if one of them goes to jail though, i'll quit and play WoW instead.
Old 12/21/2005, 12:31   #12

yea i have been searching for older versions of bjx also but all of them are in hosted sites that have been cleared of memory or they dont exist at all anymore, so i guess you would have to PM Mr.Teenie or something of the sort
Old 12/22/2005, 01:13   #13

i'm in bot jail too lol and i can't get out cause BJX doesn't work and i tried jumping marco to 2 coordinates and still was jumping for 1-3 hours till i came back. anyone have any other ideas?
Old 12/22/2005, 01:21   #14

go to the mine

stand there

mine

log off

relog

log off

relog

use scroll

go back to mine

STAND IN SAME EXACT SPOT

log off

relog

log off

relog
Old 12/22/2005, 10:00   #15

meh i just tried that heaps of times in both tc and pc mines but it didn't work.
it sux how u can go to jail for doing nothing, but when you're actually trying get in there it's impossible
Closed Thread