Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

co partner item drop problem

Discussion on co partner item drop problem within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
thing is.. i fill my inv 2/3 with potions and few slots for items i find... but when my inventory is full.. it drops all the unneeded items AND my potions.... it only leaves 15 first items.. i guess thats just how it works right?
Old 12/15/2005, 04:37   #2

Yes you are correct.
Old 12/15/2005, 04:38   #3

ehh crappy .. i dont really need that many potions but.. since im a crappy trojan with weak *** armors... i run into messengers and kings and aides and they own me pretty quick :[
Old 12/15/2005, 04:47   #4

Maybe buying better pots, and get some earing would help.
Old 12/15/2005, 05:04   #5

there is alwaiz a place same mobs but no messengers
Old 12/15/2005, 16:39   #6

Basically the only choice is not leveling near Messangers/Aides/Kings. Limits you, but the only places that you HAVE to go through those characters are usually low level places. The higher leveling zones have very few to matter.

The only trick I found, since I was trying to keep Lab Diamonds was to place the name of the item in my Pick Up A slot. Even though Pick Up All is selected, it still reads whats in that Slot A.

It wasnt 100pct, but more than often it got them.
Old 12/15/2005, 18:12   #7

or u can make it pick up ur pots by just putting the name of it in the slot A

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REQUEST] Item Elite and Super drop problem
12/26/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello everyone egain, and sorry for disturbe egain making Stupid Quest, but I am a really noob in C#, Now I want ask Why monster only drop normal item, refined and unique, and item Elite and super no drop, only appers in the inventary, I want know how to remove this, I want people Searching no automatic and easy in the inventary xD! Any one can help me??? Thanks for read!
Item Unlocking and trade partner
12/18/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
is there any hacks scams or whatever to get passed the trade partner or to get passed item lock I,E..... make the items unlock instantly or quicker please help me haha love your faithful neighbourhood cheater :D
how co partner can drop items with no bot jail
08/12/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 18 Replies
use the orginal conquer.exe from them, if urs is multi client or something, just mopve it to a dif folder and replace when u want a multi client stuff, and do update to get bcak regular one, and it wont send u to bot jail havnig co droping items Link to the GameData.dll that should fix the droping problem, and will give back the date, and time on conquer windows from my post below, ill put its link here for people to see it GameData.dll-Download
Conquer Partner Item Pickup
07/17/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hey everyone, I searched the forums for ages and found nothing.... Im wondering if anyone knows how i can make my character Love picking up items asmuch as he does with Gold, Ussaly the character Runs to the Monster insted of picking up the Item Drops.... I wanto make it so he picks items above Kills. So he gets Every Drop.... is this posible?? please help me out.... and Codes for it in Pickup section or what.... thankyou :?
item pick up on co partner?
06/06/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
i set my pick settings to meteor, dragonball,SunDiamond and in box b i put 9. but it still picks up normal items and gold:( what number do i need to put in box b to just pick up ref,uni,super only? thank you for your time.