Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

look like reborn tao.. before u reborn in tao :P

Discussion on look like reborn tao.. before u reborn in tao :P within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/15/2005, 19:30   #16

elite*gold: 0
evilhutdug u mind not killing him huh jesus hes making a topic if u dont like it dont give us ure stupid opinion...
Old 12/15/2005, 22:05   #17

elite*gold: 0
yeah non reborns can only use lvl 5 weps as they require no strength to be able to equip them, but once equiped there is nothin stopping you from lvling the weapon in market i have done this before on my rb tro b4 realising tht once i took it off to repair it i could not put it bak on because i had not allocated enough att points to strength very annoying lol. but in theory if u never took the weapon off a non reborn tao could use a lvl 110 poleaxe or somethin if you can be bothered to met it all the way to tht, but just so no one gets confused u cant lvl a weapon past your account lvl.