Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 06:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What are the best settings for Co PArtner

Discussion on What are the best settings for Co PArtner within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/15/2005, 11:34   #16

elite*gold: 0
yea i get the same thing it will jump when it reads no mobs but as soon as there is one mob on screen it just sits and scatters...i will try more tommorw after work....but it seems that this bot is more based on tro/war o and fire taos but any1 could macro a fire tao fcing...only other thing that i have found useful is the auto stigger and the auto team follow...everything else is just bugged in some way or another
Old 12/19/2005, 08:24   #17

@anti or fate have u guys figured out the mining portion of it yet? everytime i tick off to go offline on gem 30 seconds after i run im discod lol i checked dura and all was fine there
Old 02/22/2006, 13:40   #18

for some reason when i use it in mb it doesnt always pick up the tokens and it is drivin me nuts

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Settings
11/07/2009 - C9 - Continent of the Ninth - 0 Replies
Hi all can someone just tell me how can i set the game to Low please
Settings
10/03/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Does anybody have the patch so the settings will be saved?
MLE and Zid settings?
07/01/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 12 Replies
sino po my working setting sa MLE o kaya Zid? pede po pa post? Note: sa mga magbibigay na naman ng palaisipan o clue, wag ng magreply...
Cant make the PCHack settings the same and MLE settings.
05/19/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 1 Replies
I can make the PCHack use Debug registers in the CodeFinders tab, and cant make it use Hardware breakpoints in the assembler tab, and I am using Vista but I think it has nothing to do with it since I have no errors...I just cant change the settings.
co partner settings
01/01/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
mmk so i hit lvl 70 with my troj... i take 1dmg from the mobs i hunt at (whites and red) so im gonna leave it and let it train overnight. What settings you think i should use? Pick-up all or pick up only quality items/mets/dbs The problem with pick-up all is that its gonna drop my potions and 10hours+ botting and mobs ganging on me, even if its 1 dmg a hit, it'll drop pretty fast, will it? And if i set it not to pick up all, im gonna be missing out alot of +1's... what if i put spirit...