Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 21:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question regarding the Merchant Account Window

Discussion on Question regarding the Merchant Account Window within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question regarding the Merchant Account Window

Hello there,
I been stuck trying to figure out how to remove the merchant account window which pops up on login.
Currently I managed to remove unwanted buttons through GUI.ini edits, but it seems it does not work with this one.
Next I checked the dialogues in the Conquer.exe and while I found two that seemed to be relevant to this window, removing them would cause a crash and changing them up so they appear invisible did not affect the window at all.
What other solutions would I have here?

Version: 5065

/E: Found it in the .gui after all! For those who have the same question, check 330 following. Thread closed.